Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/23/2001 4:32:26 AM EDT
I need to empty the safe in order to have it moved to a new location and since I don't have a case for every item I was looking for suggestions on the best way to move the safe contents to the new location.

I thought about getting a long container and wrap each item in a towel, but some have scopes and would rather not lay anything on top. Not sure if the local Army/Navy store would have anything.

Anyone have any suggestions?

Thanks!
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 4:39:54 AM EDT
[#1]
How about some sort of portable gun rack on wheels.  The ones which allow the guns to stand up and then you can bunji tie them down.  Either that, or you can go puchase a dozen or more of those cheap hard gun cases.  
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 5:09:08 AM EDT
[#2]
buy a roll of those plastic bubble wrapping and individually wrap each rifle with it and move.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top