Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2001 8:42:07 PM EDT
Subguns.com general board is shut down for ever.

The moderators spent too much time picking fights with trolls and gave up by quitting the boards.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 9:44:24 PM EDT
[#1]
That is a shame.

I was not a regular there because I didn't really like the format, but I knew where to go when I needed a difficult question answered quickly.

No offense to this board, but that was THE best board for answers to technical and legal questions.  I know that 90% of my knowledge of NFA goodies was gathered from that board.

When I moved, that is how I learned of Missouri's screwy guns laws.  That is how I learned of C3 shops in my new home, and when I could get a CLEO signoff.  

It's a shame that some folks have nothing better to do then screw with one of the best gun boards on the internet.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 9:47:06 PM EDT
[#2]
After rereading the update on Bowers, and your post, I guess that MG and Non-NFA discussion boards, etc. will come back up on the 27th.

That is a great thing, but it still doesn't change the fact that some folks are assholes...
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 4:51:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Only the General Board has been cut.  The others - Board of Inquiry, Education, Gun-Related, NFA, non-NFA, etc. should be back on Monday.  AFAIK all will be moderated.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top