Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2001 8:40:22 PM EDT
I just got back from a trip to OKC.  I went to the Memorial (please forgive sp).  It is a very moving place.  I'm not trying to open a can of worms with this topic, but I can't understand some of the conspiracy theories.  What possible gain could the govermant get by blowing up one of it's own buildings?  The 94 weapons bill had allready passed.  Waco and Ruby Ridge were over & most people (not saying that I'm one) didn't care anyway.  I guess what I'm trying to say is that I think McViegh & Nicholes acted alone.  What do ya'll think?  By the way, are there anyother FAA folks here that go to OKC on a reagular basis?
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 11:14:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah, I don't see what Mr. Mcveigh accomplished by blowing up the APM Fed building.  He just knocked off a bunch of paper pushers... whoopdee doo.  He could've done more with a Rem 700 and a few rounds of ammo put in the right places.

radioman
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 9:32:03 AM EDT
[#2]
I have not exactly kept up with all the developements in this incident, but I think that there are a lot of unanswered questions regarding how many people are actually involved in this incident.  In the latest Soldier of Fortune magazine, they theorize that there were more people involved.  You will have to read the magazine for the full details.  There are many people who feel that the govt has not gotten to them bottom of this incident. www.sofmag.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top