Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2001 7:53:42 PM EDT
Where have you seen the best prices for these cases. Where did you get them and how much are they.

1.Galati King Case
2.Hafner Case
3.Blackhawk case
4.Kolpin space case
5.Eagle
6."AR15.com" Galati Rifle Case(I know where to get this one.)

I'm looking for one that will be able to hold my mag's and other thing. I'm looking at all of them.(Even if they don't have a place to hold the mag's.)Thanks for the help.

Link Posted: 8/22/2001 8:59:45 PM EDT
[#1]
btt
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 9:12:35 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you try eBay?
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 10:06:58 PM EDT
[#3]
A google search will turn up more hits for most of these than you can look through in an hour.  

Got Google? ([url]www.google.com[/url])
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 3:52:09 AM EDT
[#4]
We have the Hafner cases for $65.00. These have 5 mag pouches and one large pocket on the rear. We are having some made up with our logo on them. Our price is probably about $15.00 or so less than you will find for the Hafner case.
These are the deluxe model and usually sell for about 79-$85.00. They have about twice the padding of the Galati cases.
They also zip on the top. Watch out for bottom zippered cases, your rifle WILL fall out when you pick it up one day.
Tommy
GPSS
[url]www.georgiaprecision.com[/url]
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 7:44:57 AM EDT
[#5]
Tryed ebay and nothing google just gave me sights that I know about and that are asking to much. Georgia Precision I can't find the cases on your web sight.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 9:41:56 AM EDT
[#6]
like i said in your last string on cases, i love my kolpin space case. i got it thru sportsman guide i dont think youll find a better price than that. but i know you said you wont order from them because they wont send ammo to you, how ironic they send me ammo all the time to kalifornia.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 10:22:34 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
like i said in your last string on cases, i love my kolpin space case. i got it thru sportsman guide i dont think youll find a better price than that. but i know you said you wont order from them because they wont send ammo to you, how ironic they send me ammo all the time to kalifornia.
View Quote

You can buy it on there web sight for $99.99 only $0.02 more but I can't find out what the shipping is I also was looking at a few of the LE bags there nice also.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 10:34:56 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 3:05:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
What size case are you looking for? For a Galati case you're going to be hard pressed to beat Galati's prices. The 37" Galati King case is a closeout for $34.95

[url]http://www.galatiinternational.com/[/url]
View Quote

I saw that but I think for a STG58A I'm going to need a 47".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top