Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2001 6:41:58 PM EDT
[img]http://www.imt.net/~mele/images/blaser.jpg[/img]
I have been reading about this rifle and I am really thinking about getting one, now can anyone give me his or her personal experience with this rifle or anything about the experience a friend or someone you know who has owned the rifle has had? Its good and bad points?
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 7:16:52 PM EDT
[#1]
ya i don't have one but this 350 lb, 5'4" friend of mine says that it is very loud when you close the bolt.  it is sort of loud when you open it, but more when you close it.

so can't really be stealthy like that. hehe.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 7:52:01 PM EDT
[#2]
I shot one once at the range...very nice, but I am not sure it is worth the tariff.  Like the straight pull bolt though.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 12:04:37 AM EDT
[#3]
I own one and very satisfied with my purchase. It is very accurate (hope the picture works) but if it doesn't my gun will shoot under a MOA at 100 yards all day w/ factory match ammo.. Being a lefty the straight pull bolt is a major plus and very fast follow up shot. The trigger is adjustable but factory setting is just right for me.

Hope this helps.

ASR

[img]http://pic3.picturetrail.com/VOL25/130525/231217/1859868.ptp[/img]
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 9:51:55 AM EDT
[#4]
I like the straight pull bolt and it has one of the best factory triggers you'll ever try.  Not as crazy about the design of the stock.  Overall it's a very good rifle.
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 10:38:12 AM EDT
[#5]
how much do these normally go for?
Link Posted: 8/23/2001 11:44:16 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
how much do these normally go for?
View Quote

I bought mine a couple of years ago for $1950(gun and 1 mag).
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top