Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2001 3:22:24 PM EDT
Ok, does that mean anything to you all?  Or does it just supposed to have LEO or Export on it.  
c-rock
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 3:27:39 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 3:53:24 PM EDT
[#2]
I have some mags date stamped from ?-91 (not sure of month, not into looking just now.) Some mag companies apparently started the date stamping prior to the ban. I would guess they did because they knew it would be required, so they planned ahead. Plus some of the companies might have done it knowing that they could build more mags then they could immediatley sell. So they stamped and stored 'em probably hoping for a price increase once the ban went into effect, so they could sell their backlog of pre-bans.

In other words your mags are good, fill up and empty 'em often.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 4:06:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah,

Means you should give them to me at the next shoot so the JBT's don't come busting in your door!!

9/94 would be the ban date, and even some of those are probably OK--since the ban wasn't effective for th whole month.

AFARR
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top