Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2001 10:29:03 AM EDT
The body of his 3 year old son was found dead in a box under a light tower. apparently the child was either stabbed or sliced. Now I as of yet don't have any children, but I know damn well that if I did I could never kill them. This just strengthens my atheist beliefs and truly sickens me. What the hell could a 3 year old have done to deserved a death like that? Thank God we have the Second Amendment to keep sick f%cks like this out of our homes!!!
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 10:31:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 10:33:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 10:36:18 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
If you're an Atheist, you shouldn't be thanking God...[rolleyes]  Besides, God didn't kill that child.  Soltys did.
View Quote
Never thought of that. For now on I'll just say "Good Thing" instead of "Thank God."
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 11:29:21 AM EDT
[#4]
I always say thank BoB or praise BoB, but why does it strengthen your atheist beliefs? Reading the bible does that for me, but hearing soemthing like that makes me wish I did/could believe.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 1:40:44 PM EDT
[#5]
That guy looks like Wayne Gretzky.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top