Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/22/2001 6:35:46 AM EDT
I asked this question as part of another post but it really is a question of its own...please keep this serious.

1. How many of our abducted (not by aliens damn it) children do you "THINK" end up in slavery in other parts of the world?
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 6:41:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Probably zero because I am pretty sure most are raped and then murdered.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 6:43:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Probably zero because I am pretty sure most are raped and then murdered.
View Quote

your probably right I wasnt thinking of it that way but how many children acctually go missing each year and we dont find any bodies.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 6:44:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Burn, 10's of thousands. No Joke.  Watch your kids, teach them to fight.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 6:53:15 AM EDT
[#4]
There are lots of places in the world to hide bodies. Some are damn near impossible to find. A determined psycho could "disappear" plenty of kids bfore he gets caught. It would almost be nice to think that all of the missing kids were being sold into slavery, at least there would be a chance to see them again. Criminals who prey on children should be publicly dismembered.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 6:57:50 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
There are lots of places in the world to hide bodies. Some are damn near impossible to find. A determined psycho could "disappear" plenty of kids bfore he gets caught. It would almost be nice to think that all of the missing kids were being sold into slavery, at least there would be a chance to see them again. Criminals who prey on children should be publicly dismembered.
View Quote

Ok but sufferu=ing is suffering I wouldnt wish rape slavery or death on any kid and i know you wouldnt either but i dont think it would be "nice to think of the children being sold into slavery" they are still suffering while I hope that the Deceased ones are in peace.but I wonder what percentage are sold into slavery I'm sure at least some are.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 7:04:01 AM EDT
[#6]
Its probably something like 5% I mean I am no expert but that would be my guess.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 7:06:24 AM EDT
[#7]
I heard that a large majority of the milk carton kids are abducted by a parent in a messy divorce. I don't really consider them abducted.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 7:35:26 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Ok but sufferu=ing is suffering I wouldnt wish rape slavery or death on any kid and i know you wouldnt either but i dont think it would be "nice to think of the children being sold into slavery" they are still suffering while I hope that the Deceased ones are in peace.but I wonder what percentage are sold into slavery I'm sure at least some are.
View Quote
Six of one, half a dozen of another, I know. Death is just so....Final. In life, there is hope(I know there is peace in heaven, but it's a place not all believe in).
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 7:49:49 AM EDT
[#9]
I heard that a large majority of the milk carton kids are abducted by a parent in a messy divorce. I don't really consider them abducted.
View Quote

And not all missing kids are abducted.  Some are runaways.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top