Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/22/2001 4:45:36 AM EDT
Both of them have called the california stabber a shooter as late as yesterday (08-21-2001), a full three days after the stabbings took place.

Bill repeated "the shooter" a half a dozen times" and Laurie did it at least a dozen times.

Whats wrong with these idiots, are they trying to get jobs with CNN or MSNBC?

ARGGGGHGHGHGHGHGHGHG![frag]
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 5:04:40 AM EDT
[#1]
So call FOX and complain.

1-888-369-4762
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 5:06:45 AM EDT
[#2]
I can forgive both of them on this matter.
I for the most part like O'Reilly, and Laurie is just a total babe. [:P]
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 5:19:36 AM EDT
[#3]

I for one have slowly grown use to the media's ignorance on the issue of firearms and such.  I know, a knife is a lot different from a firearm but I still get a knot in my stomach when I hear a news anchor talk about the use of "automatic firearms" and my favorite was the anchor radio talk show host who got a good lesson from the other co-host when she made the mistake of calling a pistol and automatic revolver.  They are not all bad, just most of them.

Johnny McD.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 5:33:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I guess I'm just about as guilty as them.  I posted the initial thread after reading the TV screen.   AGhhhh!

But you MUST forgive Laurie !

She ROCKS !   Did you guys ever see the MSNBC (when she used to work for that evil entity) special where she fired a bunch of guns?  

Man oh man !  [:P][:P]

Speaking of which...  

I MISS JANE SKINNER !

She's out on maternity leave (twins).  We were supposed to wrap up her web site before she left but it's still on my "to do" list.

[url]www.janeskinner.com[/url]

Recognize the traditional "Goatboy Somber and Glum" black background?   [:D]
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 5:36:12 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I can forgive both of them on this matter.
View Quote

O'Reilly has gotten pretty obnoxious and Laurie being a babe doesn't excuse this crap.  There are a lot of babes in this country who are anti-gun.  If being a babe excuses them, we have lost.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 5:41:53 AM EDT
[#6]
Larry.

Laurie is definitely NOT anti-gun !

A bit clueless, but definitely not an anti...

But you are right on target about O'Reilly.  
His head is ready to explode from his enlarged ego.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 5:48:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Larry.

Laurie is definitely NOT anti-gun !

A bit clueless, but definitely not an anti...
View Quote

Not saying that she is anti, just if looks were all that mattered, we are lost because of all the babe anti's there are out there.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 5:52:22 AM EDT
[#8]
You are absolutely correct !

That's why I only watch CNN and MTV for my daily news now....   [:D]
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 7:29:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Sounds to me like they are both idiots. They can't even read the news correctly.  But remember that TV news is entertainment, so watch the channel according to the anchors chest size, since they all report about the same news anyways.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 7:39:12 AM EDT
[#10]
Sounds like it's time for the obligiatory Laurie Dhue pictures to be posted....

Anyone?
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 8:02:32 AM EDT
[#11]
Fox News amused me at first, but now it's just tiresome. In the beginning I liked the fact that there's a conservative news network directly taking on the liberal side. But all their shows are now shrill and screaming, with that fratboy gleefulness that I can't stand. Smith, Gibson, Cavuto, O'Reilly, Hannity, all of them. It damages your credibility when your "news" anchors openly mock another network as Smith did a week ago. The chicks are good-looking, but everybody's got 'em. Now, I just watch Naked News.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 9:06:10 AM EDT
[#12]
Rita Cosby is a HOTTIE!! [:P]
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 9:29:42 AM EDT
[#13]
[img]http://i19.yimg.com/19/7fbfd869/g/1/3da01c46.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 10:05:25 AM EDT
[#14]
Laurie can Dhue me anytime! ;)
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 10:25:54 AM EDT
[#15]
Laurie Dhue!  She can make it up to me with an extra special apology.

[img]http://www.bsnn.net/contributors/dhue15.jpg[/img]
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 10:31:20 AM EDT
[#16]
What about the fact that they put some of those cool knives, like a SOG, as the icon when they are talking about stabbings?

A$$holes don't even want to mention that it as a kitchen knife and not somebody's $400 Mad Dog knife.

RBAD, did the CNN and MTV thing for about a week.  Got so pissed off at tv in general, that I was about to Hail Marry it.

Ice
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 10:45:03 AM EDT
[#17]
Bill O'Reilly is always asking for people to e-mail him,...your comments about the show,...I think I will,and see if he'll answer.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top