Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2001 8:44:44 PM EDT
Any info would help me .
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 9:13:16 PM EDT
[#1]
Yeah buy an Eagle. They are better quality better price MADE IN USA. Unlike Blackhawk which is made in Korea.

[url]www.eagleindustries.com[/url]

(edited to make link "clickable" -RBAD) [:)]
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 11:25:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Ditto. Get yourself an Eagle and rest comfortably knowing you purchased first rate quality & construction. You'll also support the AMERICAN economy by doing so. For all my nylon gear (Eagle) needs I go to Brad at [url]www.lightfighter.com[/url] . Brad is a great guy to deal with and will treat you right every time. Best prices I've seen, too.

(edited by RBAD to add clickable link to URL)
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 12:15:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Hey RBAD how about tellin us comp elleterrats* how to make a link. I browsed thrue the HELP and found nothing. ok i admit that i only looked for about 30 seconds but i still didnt see anywhere on how to do that.
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 12:24:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Glo1- bracket with {url}www.ar15.com{/url} but replace the {} with [].
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 12:51:05 AM EDT
[#5]
[url]www.Thankyouverymuch.com[/url]
Link Posted: 8/22/2001 1:41:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Damn....   The secret is out...  Now I have to find new employment !    [>(]  [>(]  [>(]

Link Posted: 8/22/2001 1:42:48 AM EDT
[#7]
Hey....  Forgot to mention:

Thanks ---->

That Eagle stuff looks GREAT!

Link Posted: 8/22/2001 4:34:11 AM EDT
[#8]
To answer the poster's question, I would look at Lagger Pro for Blackhawk gear.  Wayne gives you 10% of catalog price and free shipping to boot (and great service).

[URL]www.lagger-pro.com[/URL]

Not affiliated, etc.

Justin
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top