Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/21/2001 3:14:17 PM EDT
Anyone have any experience with these? The prices are real tempting.
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 3:22:54 PM EDT
[#1]
The C-15 type 97 was my second AR (or third depending on if a M-17s counts [:D]. I've never had a problem with it, but it was a latter production. IIRC the early ones had alot of failures to feed and something called stove piping (don't know what they mean). Mine's very accurate, and I love how light it is. The only complaint I have is it's picky about mags. It'll eat Thermolds and Orlite's, but for some reason dosn't like metal mags for some odd reason.(I've only tried USGI and triple k thoght)

That's just my expiriance.

[rail]
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 3:28:11 PM EDT
[#2]
do a search... you'll find copious amounts of information on how bad the things suck.

[rolleyes]
Link Posted: 8/21/2001 6:46:23 PM EDT
[#3]

I had over a year of misery with my Carbon-15
rifle,  sending it back five times because of
stovepipes.

Professional Ordnance, not having been able to fix it in all those trips, informed me
that they would do no further warranty work on the gun. They claim they have no warranty card on file. Never bothered them before.

MANY of their products do not work, and they
do not honor their warranty.

If you DO buy one, have two witnesses watch you
mail your warranty card, and send it certified mail.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top