Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/20/2001 12:59:46 PM EDT
I think this is a good place to start just so I can get out there.  And sence Garand stated he was having problems I figure this won't hurt.  

[url]www.blackanvilstudios.com[/url]
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 2:48:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Do you think that you have a product that would sell?  Are you looking for to increase your [i]revenew[/i]?  If so a web page is the perfect means for it.  You can not only sell locally but also around the globe.  

[i]Other[/i] the past few years it has been becoming easier and cheaper to get your own webpage.  Well now is your time.  Here at Black Anvil Studios we offer a wide [i]variaty[/i] of plans for you to choose [i]from[/i]
View Quote

not a flame, just some grammatical help.
revenew should be spelled revenue.
Other should be "Over"
variatey should be spelled variety.
garentee in your button links should be spelled guarantee.

and this is really nitpicky, but the last sentence shouldn't end with "from".  try ending it like  "...of plans from which to choose."

perhaps you might want to do some proof-reading.  not a flame, just trying to help out.

i really like the looks of the site though.  it doesn't have that busy look that makes it impossible to find stuff.  i hate that.

Link Posted: 8/20/2001 3:23:19 PM EDT
[#2]
bussiness = business
perfesional = professional

You need to correct this stuff or potential customers will consider you to be very unprofessional...
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 3:44:45 PM EDT
[#3]
Give the guy a little slack - spele chekur it werkd fur me!
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 3:53:32 PM EDT
[#4]
hmmm glad I havnt submitted to the search engines.  Need to go and work on that.
[sniper]
Link Posted: 8/20/2001 4:15:28 PM EDT
[#5]
somethingawful.com

"Have Roger design your webpage"
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top