Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2006 10:28:30 PM EDT
... Actually heard this transpire the night it happened - CREEPY (Ooohhh, ahhhh).

... Regular listeners, listen to the whole thing before posting please.

Weirdest Call in Ever (5:25m)
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 10:48:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Wow that was weird.  The whole feed was knocked off the air!

Interdimensional beings.  Population infiltration.  Mass genocide.  What does it all mean? hmmm

Could it be another War of the Worlds hoax like that Orson Welles thing back in the day?  It would seem to me that if someone was sniveling and incoherent for that long, they would have just booted his call.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 10:50:37 PM EDT
[#2]
Baby Dinosaur one...definitely the coolest.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 10:51:53 PM EDT
[#3]
A recut version of this made it onto a Tool album.  Good stuff.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 11:20:39 PM EDT
[#4]
jesus that gave me the willies, full fledge chills running up my spine, hair on the back of my neck stood up, etc...

i'm a long time listener and have heard references to that show, but missed it. when did it take place?

whether or not its true, the caller definitely believes in what he’s saying. it’s definitely not faked. the guys either suffering from some serious delusions (schizophrenia) or he’s telling the truth. the tone and inflection of his voice don't lie. he was seriously freaked the f*&k out.

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 11:49:53 PM EDT
[#5]
I remember the "Anti-Christ" call-in show, when a guy named "Kevin" called in claiming to be the Anti-Christ.....which is hilarious all by itself...."Kevin the Anti-Christ". Oddly, he sounded like a nice guy that works at a stereo store or something, and right in the middle of him describing his realization that he's the anti-christ, Art says "Hey Kevin, I have to go to commercial, can you hold?", Kevin the Anti-Christ says "Sure Art, no problem".

Now, I don't know about you guys, but unintentional comedy fucking rules. Kevin the nice Anti-Christ calls into a radio station, and Art Bell who is talking to the perfection of evil, puts him on hold.

That shit is funny.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 12:06:29 AM EDT
[#6]
Mel's hole, Ed's Dame's Hale Bop plant pathogen, Col. Korso-nope my favorite is the dude who shot bigfoot.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top