Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2006 8:29:39 PM EDT
I was recently diagnosed with rosacea, in addtion to red splotches on my cheeks my eyes get bloodshot too.  I am an overweight pale dude (REALLY pale), so my boss has asked me if I am "okay" at work (he thought I had a few drinks prior) and has joked that I don't look too healthy and he's afraid I might keel over on him.

What are you guys taking for it?  I have some eye drops and face cream, the cream helps a very little, the eyedrops help but I need to put them in several times a day.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 8:31:19 PM EDT
[#1]
I thought you were talking about your missing mexican housekeeper.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 8:37:47 PM EDT
[#2]
wife uses Metrogel and moisturizer
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 8:52:49 PM EDT
[#3]
Yes, I have it on my nose. It makes my nose red and looks slightly swollen. My brother has it also.
It's hereditary. My dermatoligist prescribed tetracycline caps 250mg.
No effect on my eyes.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 9:07:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I thought you were talking about your missing mexican housekeeper.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top