Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2006 3:00:15 PM EDT
i was pissed off a while back because direct tv did away with their music channels and switched to xm channels.  xm didn't have a metal channel, but they had 40 r&B and country channels

anyways, i thought i'd flip through the xm channels today and see if i could find anything decent, and i came across a station called "liquid metal"...  fucking badass!  the first thing i heard on there was nothingface.  hatebreed is playing right now

well, i'm happy now.  you may resume with your post whoring
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:01:05 PM EDT
[#1]
That's definatly not new.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:09:28 PM EDT
[#2]
That channel was there when XM was new, they just put it back in the line up Monday. They've taken a few off to make room for sports and traffic, but they stil have the removed channels on the internet.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:18:05 PM EDT
[#3]
sirius.... nuff said
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:20:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:20:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
That's definatly not new.

it wasn't there when direct tv picked up xm.  i even posted a rant here about how i was pissed of for being robbed of my metal
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:22:39 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
sirius.... nuff said

In before the Sirius bashers..........

oh yeah, GM owners, Sirius has an adapter coming to switch your factory XM to Sirius.

i would buy a sirius car kit before i used my factory XM radio
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:24:48 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
sirius.... nuff said

In before the Sirius bashers..........

oh yeah, GM owners, Sirius has an adapter coming to switch your factory XM to Sirius.

In after the Sirius dealers    I've had both and I kept XM
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top