Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2006 2:10:41 PM EDT
What is the fastest time of day that the forum moves?  I know the tech forums tend to move a bit slower, but I am curious.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:18:23 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
What is the fastest time of day that the forum moves?  I know the tech forums tend to move a bit slower, but I am curious.

They move the forums Deej?  Network on the lam?  That must get expensive for Ed Sr.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:19:17 PM EDT
[#2]
whenever Napoleon Tannerite logs on!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:20:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

They move the forums Deej?  Network on the lam?  That must get expensive for Ed Sr.  

*Snicker*

I meant activity...as in how fast is discussion travelling during certain parts of the day, as in the day might be slow, but the nights are faster.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:22:23 PM EDT
[#4]
Deej, for a serious answer, I recommend you PM goat boy.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:24:05 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Deej, for a serious answer, I recommend you PM goat boy.

I don't think GB ever answers his IM's, I might IM Striker or 1GR or EdSr or a staff that really keeps tabs on the GD activity.  I did get a laugh out of your reply
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top