Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2006 1:59:43 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:01:33 PM EDT
[#1]
It is clear that we can significantly reduce the number of illegal guns by going to the source and holding rogue gun dealers accountable," said Ms. Edie Smith of NYAGV. Smith said that while her niece was talking on a cell phone in her backyard in Arizona, she was killed by a stray bullet falling from the air.

"It comes down with the same velocity that it goes up," she said. After a year of pushing for it, said Smith, the state of Arizona has made it illegal to shoot straight in the air.

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:09:35 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
the state of Arizona has made it illegal to shoot straight in the air.

I think they should make a law against jumping off buildings as well. It'll save lives! And maybe their should be a law against running my car in my closed garage too! Wee... this saving lives stuff is FUN!
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 2:50:48 PM EDT
[#3]
The way I read that is if some guy in PA sells someone 50 guns and 1 of those is used in a crime in NY, the city of NY will assess the PA dealer a $100,000?

WTF?

What happens when the PA guys tells them he's in PA not NY.  Go piss up a rope.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:01:51 PM EDT
[#4]
My eyes hurt from computer use, If they would ban these things my eyes wouldnt hurt any more
I wish my Gov't would protect me
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 3:36:34 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
The way I read that is if some guy in PA sells someone 50 guns and 1 of those is used in a crime in NY, the city of NY will assess the PA dealer a $100,000?

WTF?

What happens when the PA guys tells them he's in PA not NY.  Go piss up a rope.

I was wondering about that myself.  You don't get to fine people for something done outside your jurisdiction.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top