Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/18/2006 10:35:20 AM EDT

Subject: parking behind the Auto shop

The parking area inside the fence behind the auto shop is for use by the Auto shop customers. If you decide that you just MUST park there and have no business with the Auto Shop please be aware that you may be blocked in by legitimate vehicles that are waiting to be repaired or have already been repaired. If this very avoidable thing happens to you please do not interrupt my class because you parked in the auto tech parking lot and now can’t leave to go get lunch or run to the bank. I won’t interrupt my class to move a car for you.

Thank you and have a GREAT day.

Automotive Instructor

Thats an email I had to send out to the entire school I teach auto tech at today.

It really sucks that I even have to deal with shit like this but my boss (principle) is such a spineless bastard that for the first time in 7 years I can't get any support in keeping my area free of other peoples car's.

Sorry guys but I needed to vent.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 10:37:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Start charging to unblock them.  

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 10:39:17 AM EDT
[#2]
<insert picture of claymore here>
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 10:39:24 AM EDT
[#3]
You need to boot them! After putting up a sign...after they park there!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 12:01:13 PM EDT
[#4]
put up a sign telling em that they'll get booted or towed at their expense.....then enforce yourself.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 12:03:06 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
<insert picture of claymore here>

ok

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 12:03:23 PM EDT
[#6]
Sounds like a ready supply of training material for the class.    Your class could get some practice at pulling engines.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 4:28:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Well it should be interesting today to see if people actually listened or not.

If not I have a feeling there will be alot of class time outside today that involves greasy hands and no shop towels..
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 9:51:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Nope the dumbass's didn't seem to get the hint. Stay tuned for monday when I spread nails in the parking lot.
Link Posted: 4/19/2006 9:53:21 AM EDT
[#9]
parts cars!

You know what we use to do, roll floor jacks underneath them and pull them to other parts of the campus if they were in our way.

that was the good ole days were most of the cars were rear wheel drive .
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top