Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2001 4:43:53 PM EDT
Question about Knob Creek , Do the camping sites have Power , Water and Septic ? How far from the ranges are they ??   Does Loud partying go on ALL night ? Is booze allowed at the camp site , Open Fires ? Are there LOTS of Naked Young Ladies there ??  Or is there a private or state park camping that is close and would be better to stay at ? First year for me , Thanks for all help.
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 5:03:09 PM EDT
[#1]
I think you have it mistaken for the Buffalo Chip Campsite at Sturgis[:D]
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 6:15:52 PM EDT
[#2]
OK here is the scoop.  I camp there every Feb. and Oct., with the guys from www.subguns.com.  Booze is encouraged and allowed, open fires are fine, there are no hookups of any type, there is a pond with fish for the campers to use, partying goes on until quite late, no naked ladies (outside the tents) so far.  You can camp far enough away from the loud partying so as not to be bothered, and the range is about a 300-400 yard walk from the campground.  Camping is very expensive, at $10/day per person, but it keeps out the riffraff. Apparently some fellows were blowing shit up and setting off loud "homemade" fireworks one year so the price went up.  Camping and partying with these fellows is as much fun to me as the shoot and gunshow.  Randy Weaver usually comes to our cookout at the subgun range, along with some other notable figures in the gun culture.

It's the highlight of my year, gunwise that is.

Balming
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 7:58:15 PM EDT
[#3]
is their a website of info on this event. i have heard of it before. are us lossers without FA allowed?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top