Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2006 8:33:01 PM EDT
...to Spain?

Just a reminder that if we "gave it back" it would have to go to the original owner.

Silly Mexicans....history books are for the literate.

Azatlan...that wonderful Aztec territory which was violently conquored by Spain and lost to the US in a war.

It would almost be worth it to watch a European country become responsible.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:34:09 PM EDT
[#1]
But, but, they were here first.  We should go back to Europe and stuff.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:38:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Who's speaking for Atzlan, I want to see their bona fides.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:38:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Just as soon as they recross the Bering Strait and walk their ass back to Africa. Or at least as far as the Mongolian Step.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:40:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just as soon as those we call the "Indians" recross the Bering Strait and walk their ass back to Africa. Or at least as far as the Mongolian Step.

Stop using history.  They've been here for a long time, ignore that fact.

We're just racist, against a non-race.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:40:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Just California.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:42:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just as soon as those we call the "Indians" recross the Bering Strait and walk their ass back to Africa. Or at least as far as the Mongolian Step.

Stop using history.  They've been here for a long time, ignore that fact.

We're just racist, against a non-race.

Can somebody give a detailed explanation about this "non Race" thing. I mentioned it once before to my friends and they didnt believe me.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:43:58 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just as soon as they recross the Bering Strait and walk their ass back to Africa. Or at least as far as the Mongolian Step.

That would be hilarious on a sign at a demonstration
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:47:11 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Can somebody give a detailed explanation about this "non Race" thing. I mentioned it once before to my friends and they didnt believe me.

According to most anthropolgists, there are only 3 races, Negroid, Mongloid and Caucasian.  Mexican is a nationality, made up of a combination of all three.

You can't be racist against a nationality.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:48:44 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

According to most anthropolgists, there are only 3 races, Negroid, Mongloid and Caucasian.  Mexican is a nationality, made up of a combination of all three.

Ok thanks.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:54:05 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Hispanic is an ethnicity not a race.

As a race, hispanics are caucasian (i.e. "white").

They're also technically "European" since Hispanic means of Spanish origin.

So next time you see a bunch of Aztlaners wanting to claim "their" land - just go up and yell "Hey whitey! Go back to Europe where you came from!"

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:55:22 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ok thanks.

As I understand it.

The spanish (cauco) kill off 90%+- of the natives (mongo), took their land,   and then imported (slaves) africans (nergo) to work.  All of them overtime bumped uglies and from that one gets mexicans.. or really all of latin america.  (is it called latin america because the spanish made everyone roman catholic?)

Edit: If anyone has better info, plz post.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 9:09:28 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pish-posh.  Most anthropologists these days say that race is a figment of your imagination, and they certainly don't use archaic classifications Negroid, Mongloid and Caucasian.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 9:57:47 PM EDT
[#13]
Almost all Mexicans are Mestizos, or mixed spanish/Indian, a few are caucasian (the rich ones mostly) and a good chunk are full blooded indians, many of whom do not speak spanish.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:11:05 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

As I understand it.

The spanish (cauco) kill off 90%+- of the natives (mongo), took their land,   and then imported (slaves) africans (nergo) to work.  All of them overtime bumped uglies and from that one gets mexicans.. or really all of latin america.  (is it called latin america because the spanish made everyone roman catholic?)

Edit: If anyone has better info, plz post.

Best explanation yet. This needs to be in a history book.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:28:00 PM EDT
[#15]
While we're at it, we need to give Italy back to the Etruscans.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:31:14 PM EDT
[#16]
I'm to the point where I just don't give a shit. Seems like no one else does. I think us AR15 guys are the exception to all the bullshit.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:47:18 PM EDT
[#17]
Not only "No" or "Hell No", but...

HELL F-ING NO!

If we give them the desert Southwest, they'll turn it into a large dump; look at Juares, Chihuahua, Tijuana and other bordertowns, they they'll want more of our land up north, then more, them much more.

I say screw them; they want out land, they'll have to fight us for it.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:50:16 PM EDT
[#18]
Might = Right. We have the best fucking military in the world... We've also invaded Mexico TWICE and both times we left. lol
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:53:20 PM EDT
[#19]
Now Mexico is invading us and we aren't doing anything about it. If that isn't clear proof that the elite run this country, both Republicans and Democrats, then I don't know what is.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:56:09 PM EDT
[#20]
no
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:06:58 PM EDT
[#21]
Yeah, maybe give it back... but only after they give the "Aztecas" back their land and start speaking Aztec instead of Spainish.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:27:07 PM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 9:17:18 AM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
Not only "No" or "Hell No", but...

HELL F-ING NO!

If we give them the desert Southwest, they'll turn it into a large dump; look at Juares, Chihuahua, Tijuana and other bordertowns, they they'll want more of our land up north, then more, them much more.

I say screw them; they want out land, they'll have to fight us for it.

Someone only read the title of the post...
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 9:24:28 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
...to Spain?

Just a reminder that if we "gave it back" it would have to go to the original owner.

Silly Mexicans....history books are for the literate.

Azatlan...that wonderful Aztec territory which was violently conquored by Spain and lost to the US in a war.

It would almost be worth it to watch a European country become responsible.

If we gave Manhattan back to the Native Americans, it would make Las Vegas look like an Atlantic City.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 9:35:58 AM EDT
[#25]
The US bought the land from Spain/Mexico.  If they want it, they have to buy it back at today's prices.  

Since CA is the 7th largest economy in the world, Mexico would basically have to take on the entire US debt and give us all their oil just to get Southern California (not even getting to Silicon Valley).  
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 9:52:49 AM EDT
[#26]
If we did give it back to Mexico, they'd be coming over the new border in a couple years.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 10:08:06 AM EDT
[#27]
Most of Texas "belonged" to the Comanche and other assorted tribes like the Karawnka cannibals on the south coast; it was called Comancheria.  The Comanches routinely raided Mexico for slaves and loot.  There were very few Mexicans in Texas until the mean old gringos stopped the predation of the Comanches.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 10:21:53 AM EDT
[#28]
Nope, we annexed it in the course of a war and it is ours forever.  Azatlan is ours and we have no reason to give it back. Fuck Mexico, fuck El presidente Fox, and fuck the illegals. They are cancer eating away at American society and we must operate now!

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 10:32:47 AM EDT
[#29]
IBTL
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 11:05:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Atzland is actually in Mexico. the north west part(according to archeologists) The Aztecs immigrated from this region into the valley of Mexico and conquered the several Indian nations of that area. As for Atzland being california, that idea came up during the 60's with the chicano movement. Considering that the Aztecs were but one of many indian nations in Mexico it's imposible that most Mexicans have Aztec blood. Most 90%+ have other than Aztec blood in their veins. Most likely they carry the bloodline of the victims of Aztec tyranny. Bottom line is that Atzland is a fraud and we should not treated seriously.

Link Posted: 4/18/2006 11:08:21 AM EDT
[#31]
Just make Mexico a state and the Feds will have their hands full for the rest of our lives.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 11:25:20 AM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
Just make Mexico a state and the Feds will have their hands full for the rest of our lives.

I keep saying that we invaded the wrong third world tyrrannical regime. We should make Mexico a territory, use their oil, fuck their women and vacation in Cabo without passing through customs.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 11:31:25 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:
Most of Texas "belonged" to the Comanche and other assorted tribes like the Karawnka cannibals on the south coast; it was called Comancheria.  The Comanches routinely raided Mexico for slaves and loot.  There were very few Mexicans in Texas until the mean old gringos stopped the predation of the Comanches.

And the reason for the Texas War for Independence was the refusal of Mexico to provide protection of the Mexican citizens of Texas from the Comanche.  So these robust Texicans bought and stored arms, in direct violation of the laws of Santa Anna.  So Santa Anna attacked the Texicans and the rest is history.

Besides, there is NO evidence Aztecs (nee Nahuatl) ever inhabited Texas, New Mexico, Arizona or California.  Just spell it "ASS-LAND" because that is what it would smell like if they get their way.  Toilets you cannot flush paper in.  Unsafe drinking water.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 12:47:58 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:
Just California.

I second that.....
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:09:35 PM EDT
[#35]
We've held the land a hell of a lot longer than they did.
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:15:52 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
We've held the land a hell of a lot longer than they did.

Who are "we" and "they"?  
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:33:30 PM EDT
[#37]
Just ask the ones who want it back to come to a little spot east of  Houston, a place called San Jacinto and try and take it.  We'll be waiting.  
Link Posted: 4/18/2006 1:37:40 PM EDT
[#38]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top