Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2006 7:20:29 PM EDT
I wanted to give my g/f a bear claw necklace like the one I wear, but I didn't feel like cutting off any more claws from my rug. Wound up emailing an old dude in MT who said he had a couple "very old bear claws" that belonged to his dad that I could have for free.

Got them today; problem is, they're not Black Bear claws, they're Grizzly Bear claws (one fore-claw and a rear claw), which means that they're f'ing huge- way too big for her to wear.

Does anyone have any creative ideas as to what I can do with these?

I see that ebay sells "replica" resin cast Grizzly claws, so I would assume that if they're desirable enough to replicate, the originals would at least be desirable enough to make something cool out of.

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 7:28:38 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 7:31:41 PM EDT
[#2]
The only one that looks griz is the thin one.  No way the other two are griz; they are black bear.

Grizzly paw

Black bear paw

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top