Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2006 6:59:38 PM EDT
A buddy of mine here and I are going to be driving from Lexington, Virginia, to Pocatello, Idaho, and possibly on to somewhere in eastern Washington.  Any advice on routes to take?  Must see places to stop?  We are talking about stopping at Knob Creek, and definitly plan on hitting Cabelas. We have about seven days, then getting on a flight to Europe.  What say you?

-Ben
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 7:06:44 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd avoid unpopulated areas, you wouldn't want to end up a statistic in the middle of nowhere.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 7:11:52 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
A buddy of mine here and I are going to be driving from Lexington, Virginia, to Pocatello, Idaho, and possibly on to somewhere in eastern Washington.  Any advice on routes to take?  Must see places to stop?  We are talking about stopping at Knob Creek, and definitly plan on hitting Cabelas. We have about seven days, then getting on a flight to Europe.  What say you?

-Ben

Youre gonna go to KB with NO firearms??
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 7:11:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I don't know what routes you are taking, but I recommend I-70 through the Rocky Mountains in Colorado.  It will be very scenic this time of the year.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 7:16:03 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

-Ben

Youre gonna go to KB with NO firearms??

Actually, he is taking his M1, Enfield, and Glock whatever-model-it-is (they all look the same to me).  I am bringing an AR, M1A, and EAA Witness Polymer in 9mm.  We would never go on a trip like this without being able to pay homage to the Gods of Burning Powder!  

-Ben
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top