Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/17/2006 1:19:05 PM EDT
im sitting here in sociology class and my teacher is saying to watch this movie that says 9/11 never occurred.. what in the mfing hell is this crockof shit? my teacher is a complete libtard for thinking that 9/11 never happened. apparently it shows that supposedly the gov't made up the 9/11 attacks
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 1:21:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Not only is if fake, it's badly done and not worth your time to watch it.

Sorry, but this has been posted at least twice in the last week.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 1:22:54 PM EDT
[#2]
seriously? please give me a link. i wanna shut this teacher up
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 1:26:00 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
seriously? please give me a link. i wanna shut this teacher up

If they beleive its true you'll be hard pressed to change their mind, just as they will have little success of making you or me beleive thats its true.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 1:31:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Like Ron White says, "You can't fix stupid".
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 1:43:29 PM EDT
[#5]
If someone believes something this nuts, you can't really reason them out of it.  They'll either have a shock to the system that brings them back to reality or they won't.  If you want to embarrass him in front of the class, though, there are plenty of online resources to debunk that idiotic movie.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top