Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2006 11:18:06 AM EDT
TEL AVIV, Israel (CNN) -- A suicide bombing that killed nine people at an Israeli restaurant Monday provoked conflicting responses from Palestinian leaders, underscoring the recent power shift within the Palestinian Authority.

Palestinian President Mahmoud Abbas -- whose Fatah Party was ousted in January parliamentary elections -- condemned the Tel Aviv terrorist attack, while Hamas -- the group that came to power -- called the bombing justified.

Link
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:21:59 AM EDT
[#1]
They have some really dumb logic. Israel attacks targets of military importance. Suicide bombers are just going to blow up as many people within a given area as possible and has nothing to do with military strategy but to attack them because they were born in that country.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:22:46 AM EDT
[#2]
ha ha..

dont come any closer or im gonna kill myself...
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:23:39 AM EDT
[#3]
My prediction: Israel will target and kill at least 5 terrorists within a week.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:26:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Hamas and all those with their mindset are evil and ought to be exterminated.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:35:20 AM EDT
[#5]
How do these crazy assholes come up with this ???

suicide bombing is self defense

A bigger issue in my mind is when will this country and all other western nations realize that the radical islamic brothers are uncontrollable and will not rest until they dominate the world ( getting to their end game by trying to kill us all.)  F' this political correctness and call a spade a spade. This is some serious issue. Over weekend Iran say yhey have 40,000 volunteer suicide bombers and ID'd 29 USA & UK targets. Iran has also just released $$ support to Hamas.  Hold onto your shorts this is going to get nasty.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:37:55 AM EDT
[#6]
Logic my ass.  Its the lack of logic that leaves me wondering how there entire culture has survived.  It gives a whole new meaning to selfdestructive.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:39:40 AM EDT
[#7]
Lets let the suicide bombers know a little fact BEFORE they blow themselves up. Do it and your family dies with you. No 50 thousand dollar payments but a public hanging death. This will not stop until we take drastic action.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:40:38 AM EDT
[#8]
I pictured this exchange in my head:

"Gimmie your wallet!"
*boom*
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:45:37 AM EDT
[#9]
"Ehud Olmert, Israel's acting prime minister, says it will do 'whatever is needed' after a bomb attack in Tel Aviv. 'We will do whatever is needed to deal with the terrorists and their dispatchers', he said."

^ Nice
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:48:28 AM EDT
[#10]
The same human rights organizations like Amnesty International, who defend the Palestinians, have this to say about suicide bombings: "The attacks against civilians by Palestinian armed groups are widespread, systematic and in pursuit of an explicit policy to attack civilians. They therefore constitute crimes against humanity under international law. They may also constitute war crimes..." The Palestinians love to blame the Israelis for violating international law and human rights.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top