Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/17/2006 11:13:37 AM EDT
Someone emailed me concerning about purchasing some HSGI black pistol mag pouches and Blawkhawk pouches that I have for sale in the EE. Any problem with shipping to the Amsterdam, Netherlands? I am NOT selling any firearm parts NOR am I selling kevlar/ceramic personal protection panels or plates,  just plain cordura tactical gear that offer no ballistic protection and no 'Police' or any govt. agency identifying patches. I would like some insight and advice before returning this gentleman's email. Thanks, Stan
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:18:37 AM EDT
[#1]
They are just pieces of fabric sewn together.  That should not be a problem.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:26:35 AM EDT
[#2]
It is legal but customs is going to add 19%VAT on his end and shipping wont be cheap...
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 11:31:01 AM EDT
[#3]
mark it as a gift, so he wont have to pay tax or as much tax
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 12:06:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Well, be careful.  Check with the BIS before you jump.

They have a catagory for "Crime Prevention Equipment", and have dinged people for all kinds of things.  Midway paid six figure fines for scope mounts...

BIS warning brochure

And, my favorite - BIS action on utility poles..  Thousands of dollars in fines, for shipping phone poles made from the wrong kind of wood.

Lem
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top