Man "euthanizes" neighbor's cat.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:32:21 AM EDT
[#1]
i broke the dam
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:32:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:33:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Sounds like the time I took MY neighbor to the animal shelter to be put to sleep.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:35:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Thats bullshit... if he trapped the cat in his backyard, I dont' blame him!

That stuff has been going on in my neighborhood for a couple months now... a couple blocks down this woman trapped like 5 cats in a week in her own yard, and they were all euthanized.   The woman acrossed the street from her threw a fit because her cat was one of them.   Don't let your fucking cat out of the house then!!!    

My mom likes to plant flowers and take care of her garden, and there are always cats shitting in it.    If she wanted a cat, she'd get one.   She don't need to be cleaning up after everybody elses.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:38:57 AM EDT
[#5]
wonder if I can trap the neighbor punk kids too, they're a nuisance!
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:40:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
i broke the dam

No, I broke the dam

As for the cat - good.  Maybe the neighbors will learn to keep their cats inside from now on.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 8:50:09 AM EDT
[#7]

I trap them with a Haveaheart trap when I start to see more than 3 or so in my yard.
Kitties with collars,or who show no fear of humans are let go. Kitties without collars go to the shelter,where they get snipped and sold, or possibly euthanized. I wonder why they euthanized an obviously domestic breed like a Russian Blue? His local shelter's release forms must be rather stringent if they can be used to prove a false statement. My local shelter doesn't really ask questions.

Link Posted: 4/17/2006 9:47:16 AM EDT
[#8]

Snip.......Employees there broke the news to her: Her cat, a Russian blue, had been euthanized that day.

Good thing it was the same day, she could still get it back. I bet this time she would keep it in the house.
The article didnt say if they offered to give her the cat back.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 9:50:01 AM EDT
[#9]
All loose cats should be destroyed.  
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 9:59:35 AM EDT
[#10]
A freind of mine has a pitbull like dog that will eat any stray cat in his yard.  Don't want you cat to become a snack?  Keep it out of my friend's yard.  My neighbors don't have cats -- thank God.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 10:06:05 AM EDT
[#11]
I've been thinking about doing the same thing to the goth kids that roam my neighborhood.  Those kids really look like zombies so the outcome is unavoidable.

Another_Dude:  Officer, the tall one tried to bite me so it was headshots for all.
Officer:  You've saved the country again Another_Dude.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top