Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/19/2001 1:48:04 PM EDT
I typed 'fisting' in the search box of the
Boston Globe and this was the 1st. reply.
Anyone that has tolerance for this is
an enemy of the people IMO.

[url]http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/230/metro/Reardon_is_sentenced_to_40_years+.shtml[/url]
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 1:51:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
Boston Globe...
View Quote

...suspect.
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 2:01:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Boston Globe...
View Quote

...suspect.
View Quote

Trying to find the articles that would
educate a member that thinks I am
making up the fact that MA. taught the
technique in a homo tolerance class.

Any comments on the article mm?
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 2:08:40 PM EDT
[#3]
That "man" should be killed, of course.
Borenstien, the therapist, is an enabler.
Bad things should happen to him too, but probably won't.
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 2:14:51 PM EDT
[#4]
My only question is:  Why were you searching for [i]fisting[/i]?  That seems a bit suspect to me.  

You into that sort of thing? [;)]
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 2:28:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
My only question is:  Why were you searching for [i]fisting[/i]?  That seems a bit suspect to me.
You into that sort of thing? [;)]
View Quote

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:
3. They are teaching little children in
public schools gay sexual techniques like fisting. I wonder why?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quoted:

Dude you're one fucked up guy, I mean I don't hate gay people, but you seem to have a passionate dislike for them. And I have never heard schools teaching any sexual techniques. And besides anyone who can fit a fist into any hole in their body can do something special.

Link Posted: 8/19/2001 2:35:59 PM EDT
[#6]
JRB, according to the "experts" teaching the
children you don't make the fist until after
your hand is into the anus. Then you make the
fist, then you pull it out in a rapid motion.
Remember its for the children.
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 2:36:59 PM EDT
[#7]
[sex]  [sex]  [sex]
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 2:39:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Dude you're one fucked up guy, I mean I don't hate gay people, but you seem to have a passionate dislike for them. And I have never heard schools teaching any sexual techniques. And besides anyone who can fit a fist into any hole in their body can do something special.

View Quote
WHOA WHOA, I know you were teasing!
I was editing to show why I did a search on the subject.

What the fuck are you talking about?  You exptrapilated all that from my comment?  I'm not homophobe, I don't accept their behavior as normal, but I don't actively attack homosexuals.

What I wrote was meant in jest, apparently you have no sense of humor.

Typical of an ignorant shithead.  Make wild ass assumptions about somebody's beliefs from a comment that was obviously meant as a joke.

Are you going to report me to the Gay and Lesbian Rights people now because you invented some kind of message from my quote?
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 2:40:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote
WHOA WHOA, I know you were teasing!
I was editing to show why I did a search on the subject.

What the fuck are you talking about?  You exptrapilated all that from my comment?  I'm not homophobe, I don't accept their behavior as normal, but I don't actively attack homosexuals.

What I wrote was meant in jest, apparently you have no sense of humor.

Typical of an ignorant shithead.  Make wild ass assumptions about somebody's beliefs from a comment that was obviously meant as a joke.

Are you going to report me to the Gay and Lesbian Rights people now because you invented some kind of message from my quote?
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 2:40:37 PM EDT
[#10]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top