Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2001 12:21:07 PM EDT
Stopped by Galyan's today and the always out of stock Win Q3131A was stock for a change. Sometimes it's hit or miss with them on Win Q3131A. The guy behind the counter commented "it's even on sale today for $2.69". Picked up 50 boxes of the stuff for $134.50 before tax. I have never seen Win Q3131A that cheap without going on-line to buy it.
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 6:03:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Well, I hope they decide to keep carring it this time. They stopped carrying it over a year ago in GA. I asked one of the managers about it and he said they had problems with Winchester pricing or distribution and they were not going to carry it anymore. Their price when I bought it was always around $2.99-3.49, so $2.69 is good.

BMB
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 6:18:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Ty_223, what Galyan's in Va did you go to?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top