Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/16/2006 5:02:03 PM EDT
...or able to otherwise access their data?

My cell phone was stolen and verizon cannot (will not) give me the data showing what numbers were called after it was stolen.

The Suburban has a sticky lock so when I hit the lock button one door does not always lock. I know it wouldn't have happened if I had it on me, so spare me.

The loss of several years of unrecoverable numbers pisses me off.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:44:17 PM EDT
[#1]
goto your local police dept, I think they have to issue something to get your phone records. I've been drinkin so not 100% in your situaiton but I knnow that when I tried to file a complaint with the N.C. atty general they said I needed a subpoena from the local pd. Good luck

Blackops_1.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:46:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm pretty sure there are several members that work for them.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:48:49 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm not sure if it's available for Verizon, but with T Mobile I can go online and access my account and view every number dialed in/out of my phone, and they usually stay current within 2 hours of the current time.  I did business with Verizon about 6 years ago...never again!  Of all the cell phone's I've had, Tmobile has been the best by far!  
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:56:51 PM EDT
[#4]
You need to contact their subpeona/court order department. They will make you sign a customer release form and then fax/email you the information.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top