Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2006 2:55:35 PM EDT
Fellow Floridians chime in here. Did I hear correctly that in May the protesters
will skip 1 week of work in protest? Demanding folks aren't they.
Give an inch, take a .......
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:56:23 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Fellow Floridians chime in here. Did I hear correctly that in May the protesters
will skip 1 week of work in protest? Demanding folks aren't they.

They should use that week to start walking south.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:58:05 PM EDT
[#2]
Head for the Havana Docks in Key West and just keep going.  Don't worry about the wet looking stuff out there, they just washed it, you'll be fine.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:58:28 PM EDT
[#3]
If they are, what they need is to be ignored, and have their jobs replaced in that week.  They don't need anything to further their presumption that they alone are the backbone of the U.S. economy.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:00:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Head for the Havana Docks in Key West and just keep going. Don't worry about the wet looking stuff out there, they just washed it, you'll be fine.

I dont think that the wet stuff is an issue.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:01:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:02:02 PM EDT
[#6]
Maybe it is me, but you come to this country and then tell us how things are going to be? I just don't get it. If someone breaks a law they are considered a crminal and not a victim. We  know millions of illegal immigrants are here today and there is support to let them stay and become "guest workers'.  Like I said, I just don't get it.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:02:53 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
If they are, what they need is to be ignored, and have their jobs replaced in that week.  They don't need anything to further their presumption that they alone are the backbone of the U.S. economy.

If people who can do  low skill jobs were the key to economic success, mexico would be a superpower.

They're cogs in a machine that can be replaced - either with other cogs here, overseas, or via automation.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:04:07 PM EDT
[#8]
Ironic that our Gub'ment enables criminals, enemies and law breakers
but treats its own law abiders like shiite. Damn you PC!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:08:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Wow - our society will surely collapse if our lawns dont get mowed, our wealthy children don't get their beds made, and our cars don't get stolen for an entire week.

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:15:18 PM EDT
[#10]
Let me get this straight:

First it's, "We'll take a day off and clog traffic! That'll fix those gringos!"

Now it's, "Let's take a week off!  That'll show those damned gringos who's boss!"

I predict that next it will be:  "Hey!  Le'ts take a year off from work!  That'll show those gringos!"

Hard to argue with a "work ethic" like that.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:19:45 PM EDT
[#11]
Fire the fr00ts!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 10:51:42 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Let me get this straight:

First it's, "We'll take a day off and clog traffic! That'll fix those gringos!"

Now it's, "Let's take a week off!  That'll show those damned gringos who's boss!"

I predict that next it will be:  "Hey!  Le'ts take a year off from work!  That'll show those gringos!"

Hard to argue with a "work ethic" like that.

Funny, huh, how all those traitorous supporters say illegals' work ethic is superior to ours...
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 10:53:15 PM EDT
[#13]
Shit if they take a week off they will just crowd up the lottery ticket lines in the gas stations even moore.
Link Posted: 4/17/2006 12:24:28 AM EDT
[#14]
Let them take the week off; then you can fire them and they can use that week to either pack their bags get the F! back to wherer they came from or to go and get themselves a new job.

Frigging losers!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top