Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2006 12:17:17 PM EDT
Is easter arfcoms favority holiday, i mean, we get to celebrate someone riseing from the dead..It's almost like the zombie holiday.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:17:51 PM EDT
[#1]
4th of July is my favorite holiday.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:18:26 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:18:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Same here, It's the only day I wont get in trouble for blowing s*** up!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:19:08 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Ditto, but I would figure Easter is good for carbine drills on ol' Peter Rabit.

We can do carbine drills on Peter Rabit, and home invasion protection drills for St. Nick.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:19:26 PM EDT
[#5]
I need to go to bed...
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:22:09 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Ditto, but I would figure Easter is good for carbine drills on ol' Peter Rabit.

We can do carbine drills on Peter Rabit, and home invasion protection drills for St. Nick.

I like Playboy bunnies
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:22:09 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Is easter arfcoms favority holiday, i mean, we get to celebrate someone riseing from the dead..It's almost like the zombie holiday.

Dude...not funny.  Seriously.  

What if a Muslim came on and said 9/11 was his favorite holiday?  Not funny.  Sorry to burst your bubble but...come on...
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:25:26 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What if a Muslim came on and said 9/11 was his favorite holiday?  Not funny.  Sorry to burst your bubble but...come on...

shit man, lighten up!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:31:56 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

shit man, lighten up!

Lighten up? It doesn't even make sense.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:34:13 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

shit man, lighten up!

+1

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:38:15 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Are you saying September 11th's a holiday?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:40:24 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:57:02 PM EDT
[#13]
OK, Try this,

My children's favorite season is Lent, not Chistmas but LENT.  Our favorite week is Holy Week.  My two boys WANT to serve all three of the Easter Triduum services (Holy Thursday, Good Friday and the Easter Vigil Mass).  For my family this week gives meaning to all; and I do mean ALL that we hold sacred and holy.  

You have now related all that is holy to me with Zombies and a cartoon.  

While I am not going to riot and threaten, I am deeply hurt and offended.  I realize you may have a different belief than I do, but do you see how this can be offensive to someone lik me?  

You have poked fun by striking at the very core of my belief...Now do you "get it"?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:00:20 PM EDT
[#14]
I'm certain Jesus has a sense of humor too.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:01:40 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
OK, Try this,

My children's favorite season is Lent, not Chistmas but LENT.  Our favorite week is Holy Week.  My two boys WANT to serve all three of the Easter Triduum services (Holy Thursday, Good Friday and the Easter Vigil Mass).  For my family this week gives meaning to all; and I do mean ALL that we hold sacred and holy.  

You have now related all that is holy to me with Zombies and a cartoon.  

While I am not going to riot and threaten, I am deeply hurt and offended.  I realize you may have a different belief than I do, but do you see how this can be offensive to someone lik me?  

You have poked fun by striking at the very core of my belief...Now do you "get it"?

You will get over it.

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:01:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Yea, its not like im celebrating the day they crucified him, geez. You make one jesus joke, and they're all over you.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:02:03 PM EDT
[#17]
Yeah, this thread is heading in the right direction....

I'm new here, but even I know not to come to this site for tact/respect of others' views, etc....

+1 to the "lighten up"
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:05:20 PM EDT
[#18]
Here at ARFCOM everyone whines and whines about PC.

"ooh, those evil liberal politically correct retards!"

and ironically, someone's pussy gets hurt everytime you talk about God and Jesus. Yah, I know the whole thing about Jesus rising from the dead, going to hell bringing the smart heathens like Aristotle to heaven and then going to America and giving some golden book to the indians blah blah like the mormons said.

It's your beleifs, I understand. But there is nothing wrong with making fun of them! Afterall, everyone makes fun of my creator, the FSM

PS: Technically, Jesus is a zombie. But since he is the son of god I guess he is not the zombie in the traditional deffinition... should we make an ammendment in the definition of zombie just for our buddy Jesus?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:08:12 PM EDT
[#19]

Afterall, everyone makes fun of my creator, the FSM

P

When is the FSM going to get a holiday?  I remember the ole friday nite spaghetti dinners in my old hood.  Maybe we can set aside a friday night in his honor????

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:10:48 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Afterall, everyone makes fun of my creator, the FSM

P

When is the FSM going to get a holiday?  I remember the ole friday nite spaghetti dinners in my old hood.  Maybe we can set aside a friday night in his honor????

This reminds me, im gonna have to take a picture of the sign i saw. But it was hanging on the side of a house, in baltimore, a very well made sign that said "Obey your noodley master, hon"
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:10:51 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:12:15 PM EDT
[#22]
I don't discriminate, I love all holidays.

Especially Halloween and St. Patrick's Day.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:15:52 PM EDT
[#23]
Easter is useless...the only holidays I observe is Flag day, 4th of July, Veteran's Day, Memorial Day and Xmas....

All others are useless.

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:19:03 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
Easter is useless...the only holidays I observe is Flag day, 4th of July, Veteran's Day, Memorial Day and Xmas....

All others are useless.

Blasphemer!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:20:40 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

All others are useless.

Blasphemer!

Yes I am....no really, I am.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:25:01 PM EDT
[#26]
  !!  !!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:26:53 PM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:28:04 PM EDT
[#28]
So what caliber is best for hunting Easter eggs?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:48:16 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

You mean what is the best round for a zombie jesus?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:50:27 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

All others are useless.

Blasphemer!

How can you not appreciate All Hallow's Eve!?

And Saint Patrick's Day the day we celebrate My BirthDay whatever the deal was with St. Patrick and why he has a day dedicated to him!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:53:19 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

All others are useless.

Blasphemer!

How can you not appreciate All Hallow's Eve!?

And Saint Patrick's Day the day we celebrate My BirthDay whatever the deal was with St. Patrick and why he has a day dedicated to him!

Oh you are right..I forgot Halloween...as for St. Paddy Day..I really don't do much on that day..but next year I will hoist a pint for you!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:54:48 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about a hijacked airliner...except instead of hitting another US building we can hit Jesus...
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:55:00 PM EDT
[#33]
See what I mean?

Edit : I'm talkin' to Dog1...
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 1:58:00 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How about a hijacked airliner...except instead of hitting another US building we can hit Jesus...

Whatever works right?

Might not be enough for Terminator Jesus though.

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:01:38 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whatever works right?

img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/adairtd/6295537_Mesiahnator.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/adairtd/resurrection1.jpg

That's about the most badass thing I've seen all day!

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:01:40 PM EDT
[#36]
I don't know about you guys, but I've spent the majority of my easter skipping pay and a half at work to comfort my friend (One from my earlier Galpal thread) who just had a friend commit suicide. This Easter is ruined.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:13:52 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Whatever works right?

img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/adairtd/6295537_Mesiahnator.jpg

img.photobucket.com/albums/v392/adairtd/resurrection1.jpg

That's about the most badass thing I've seen all day!

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:54:19 PM EDT
[#38]
Damn, I am suprised no one has indicated how their family get togethers went.

I should take notes and sell it to Fox Network!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top