Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/16/2006 12:00:27 PM EDT

I was at my Uncles house today, and he's my favorite Uncle....he was my inspiration to join the Corps, he was in Vietnam, and after that, he did 27 years in the NG.....So he's kind of a personal hero to me......well, he has this brand spankin' new Springfield M1A, that he bought like, 10-12 years ago, and it HAS NEVER BEEN FIRED....well, everytime we get to talking about firearms, I ask him if he wants to sell it......I have yet to get him to come off of it......So today, we're visiting for Easter, and I said....."How about if I help you rewire the house for that M1A?"....(He's been wanting to do this project for a few months now)......He raises an eyebrow, and says....."We could probably do that.".............I swear, I almost messed my pants..........I have been trying to get that rifle from him for a long time......his two daughters are Antis, and I told him all they would do would be to sell it, if anything happened to him........So......I am feeling pretty good......although, I will spend a little more than the rifle is worth to rewire his house, I feel good helping out my Uncle.......

...oh, yeah......

This is ok, no?

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:01:52 PM EDT
[#1]
He's not using it.  

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:02:11 PM EDT
[#2]
You're a winner either way. Help out family, spend time with someone you look up to and get a kick ass rifle as well. You win!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:03:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:08:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

yeah, Baby!!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:31:52 PM EDT
[#5]
This Thread is Useless Without Pics of the rifle!

No Expert
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:33:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Good deal all around!  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top