Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 4/16/2006 4:56:04 AM EDT
This is what I've been warning of for at least 2 years.....

http://www.washingtontimes.com/national/20060416-122222-1672r.htm

THE WASHINGTON TIMES
Published April 16, 2006

DENVER -- La reconquista, a radical movement calling for Mexico to "reconquer" America's Southwest, has stepped out of the shadows at recent immigration-reform protests nationwide as marchers held signs saying, "Uncle Sam Stole Our Land!" and waved Mexico's flag.
   Even as organizers urged marchers to display U.S. flags, the theme of reclaiming "stolen" land remained strong. One popular banner read: "If you think I'm illegal because I'm a Mexican, learn the true history because I'm in my homeland."
   "We need to change direction," said Jose Lugo, an instructor in Ethnic Studies at the University of Colorado at Boulder at a campus march last week. "And by allowing these 50,000, 50 million [immigrants] to come in here, we can do that."
   The revolutionary tone has surprised even longtime immigration watchers such as Ira Mehlman, the Los Angeles-based spokesman for the Federation for American Immigration Reform.
   "I've always been skeptical myself about this [reconquista], but what I've seen over the last few weeks leads me to believe that there's more there than I thought," Mr. Mehlman said.
   "You're seeing people marching with Mexican flags chanting, 'This is our country.' I don't think that we can dismiss this as youthful exuberance or a bunch of hotheads," he said.
   Hispanic rights leaders insist there's nothing to the so-called reconquista, sometimes referred to as Aztlan, the mythical ancestral homeland of the Aztecs that reportedly stretches from the border to southern Oregon and Colorado.
   Nativo Lopez, president of the Mexican American Political Association in Los Angeles, one of the march organizers, was infuriated when a reporter asked him about the reconquista.
   "I can't believe you're bothering me with questions about this. You're not serious," Mr. Lopez said. "I can't believe you're bothering with such a minuscule, fringe element that has no resonance with this populous."
   At the same time, some analysts say the seismic demographic shifts brought on by unchecked border crossings and birth rates are resulting in a de facto reconquista.
   "Demographically, socially and culturally, the reconquista of the Southwest United States by Mexico is well under way," Harvard University professor Samuel P. Huntington said in 2004.
   "No other immigrant group in U.S. history has asserted or could assert a historical claim to U.S. territory. Mexicans and Mexican-Americans can and do make that claim," he said.
   A three-minute videotape made by the Immigration Watchdog Web site plays speeches by Hispanic professors and elected officials making references to Aztlan and the idea of a demographic takeover.
   "We are millions. We just have to survive. We have an aging white America. They are not making babies. They are dying. It's a matter of time. The explosion is in our population," Jose Angel Gutierrez, political science professor at the University of Texas at Arlington, said on the videotape.
   In an interview, Mr. Gutierrez said there was "no viable" reconquista movement. He blamed interest in the issue on closed-border groups and "right-wing blogs" such as American Patrol and L.A. Watchdog, but those Web sites are getting plenty of ammunition from groups like La Voz de Aztlan, a Whittier, Calif.-based news service that advocates a separatist state while criticizing Jews and "gringos."
   Then there's the Mexica Movement, which wants to "reconstruct" the United States as an "indigenous" nation called Anahuac. Professor Charles Truxillo of the University of New Mexico envisions a sovereign Hispanic nation called the Republica del Norte that would encompass Northern Mexico, Baja California, California, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas.
   MEChA, an acronym for the Chicano Student Movement of Aztlan, has come under fire for revolutionary language in its "El Plan de Aztlan," a founding document that declares "the independence of our mestizo nation," decries the "brutal gringo invasion," and says that land "rightfully ours will be fought for and defended."
   What's notable about MEChA is its otherwise mainstream image. Most Hispanic leaders, including Los Angeles Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa, belonged to MEChA in high school or college. Former Lt. Gov. Cruz Bustamante came under fire from conservatives for refusing to renounce his membership during the 2003 gubernatorial race.
   Federico Rangel, a University of Colorado graduate student and MEChA officer, said most students view Aztlan as part of their history, not as a rallying cry for revolution.
   "Aztlan isn't what people say it is, like the reconquista," said Mr. Rangel, who carried a MEChA sign at Monday's rally. "It's a spiritual homeland to Chicanos."

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 4:58:20 AM EDT
[#1]
WAR

Forget Iraq and Iran for 6 months.  Time to put the invasion of AMERICA on the list of TOP PRIORITIES!!!!!  
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 4:58:59 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
WAR

Forget Iraq and Iran for 6 months.  Time to put the invasion of AMERICA on the list of TOP PRIORITIES!!!!!  

It isn't war, we are letting them in to do their bidding for them.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 4:59:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I'd give more thought and sympathy to the indians over the lawn maintenance crew.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:04:23 AM EDT
[#4]
Good thing the mexicans that are calling for all the "White Anglos" to get out of aztlan (the S.W., USA arn't racist.    
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:07:38 AM EDT
[#5]
they wont be happy until the southwest looks like mexico...they are doing a fine job
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:12:20 AM EDT
[#6]
You have 3 choices when one group (or nation) wishes to take over lands not currently theirs.

1. You come to an agreement and both live together.

2. You capitulate and allow them to engulf and devour you.  Your national identity is destroyed and replaced by the conquering group.

3. You say "Fuck you!" and use force to defend your nation.

From what I've seen the "powers that be" are perfectly content to allow #2 to take place under the guise of #1.

There are however, enough people out there that are starting to figure that out and the fires of option #3 are starting to come alive.  Given the complicity of our government in allowing options 1 and 2, anyone that fights will be declared a criminal and find themselves having to defend themselves (with deadly force if things deteriorate too far).

I don't think this is going to end well for any of us.  
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:30:08 AM EDT
[#7]
two points....historically speaking, this is to be expected. Borders are dynamic and population shifts and displacements occur. Look at the map of Europe for the past 500 years for illustration.

Secondly, if they did get Aztlan (or whatever it's called) they'd still be illegally immigrating into Oklahoma or Oregon or where ever, because "their people" have demonstrated a lack of ability to develop a functioning economy.  Analogy: Move people from the ghetto into the nice neighborhood and presto! you have another ghetto in a few years.

What I'm trying to say is that you can take the Mexican out of Mexico, but you can't take the Mexico out of the Aztlander. Or something like that.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:56:46 AM EDT
[#8]
I've said this before and I'll say it again.  If we are going to gain any sympathy from the fence sitters on this issue we need to change the language of the debate.  They are not migrant workers.  They are not immigrants. They are FUCKING COLONISTS!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 6:09:53 AM EDT
[#9]
What upsets me the most about the Senate's discussions of a week ago is that it was all about the Mexicans -- what are their rights, what do they need, what do they deserve, etc.

What about Americans?  I thought the Senate was to represent AMERICANS, not Mexican colonists.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 6:18:07 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
One popular banner read: "If you think I'm illegal because I'm a Mexican, learn the true history because I'm in my homeland."

Not so, esé... your "homeland" is Spain. You're illegal here not by virtue of being Mexican; it's because you chose not to follow due process like everyone else.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 10:48:48 AM EDT
[#11]
The land has no real value, that's not what they're trying to leave or get to.

I have no problem with legal immigrants from anywhere--but the funniest part of the whole "illegal immigration" thing with Mexico is that it proves above all that Mexicans don't want to live in a country run by Mexicans. They come to the US to try to get the economic success that their own brothers/government won't allow them to obtain "back home".

And to that end, the US would be better off installing a pupper government south of the border. As far as the US interest is concerned, it couldn't be run any worse than it has been.
~
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 11:27:49 AM EDT
[#12]
Perhaps my dictionary is different, but "stolen" and "got your ass kicked in a war" are not the same thing.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 11:34:08 AM EDT
[#13]
I think a war with these idiots would last as long as the Israeli Seven Day War. Bring 'em on. I'm ready
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 11:36:37 AM EDT
[#14]
I believe we purchased the land from them. Like someone would purchase a house.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 11:37:28 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
Perhaps my dictionary is different, but "stolen" and "got your ass kicked in a war" are not the same thing.

Not to mention that we did PURCHASE some land from them too. (At a very high price if I remember correctly too)
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 11:41:01 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
You have 3 choices when one group (or nation) wishes to take over lands not currently theirs.

1. You come to an agreement and both live together.

2. You capitulate and allow them to engulf and devour you.  Your national identity is destroyed and replaced by the conquering group.

3. You say "Fuck you!" and use force to defend your nation.

From what I've seen the "powers that be" are perfectly content to allow #2 to take place under the guise of #1.

There are however, enough people out there that are starting to figure that out and the fires of option #3 are starting to come alive.  Given the complicity of our government in allowing options 1 and 2, anyone that fights will be declared a criminal and find themselves having to defend themselves (with deadly force if things deteriorate too far).

I don't think this is going to end well for any of us.  

I like option # 3...

Fuck these people...and their third world shithole country
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:08:13 PM EDT
[#17]
1. Spanish Conquistadors took their land, gold, and women. the Spanish they speak also came
   from Spain.
2. we spanked Spain, and took the land from them (read " Spoils of War").
3. we felt bad for them, and threw them a little money for their northern territory, which was by
   right, ours anyway.
This is one of those situations where it would please me to say "those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it"
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:14:11 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
I'd give more thought and sympathy to the indians over the lawn maintenance crew.

+1
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:15:10 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
1. Spanish Conquistadors took their land, gold, and women. the Spanish they speak also came
   from Spain.
3. we felt bad for them, and threw them a little money for their northern territory, which was by
   right, ours anyway.
This is one of those situations where it would please me to say "those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it"

Actually, the Spaniards had already been gone for quite some time.  I believe the previous owners to us were the French.  We had a little shooting war with the Mexican Govt.  After we took Mexico City, a truce was negotiated during which the land in question was ceded to us in return for our withdrawal and a payment.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:17:15 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
What upsets me the most about the Senate's discussions of a week ago is that it was all about the Mexicans -- what are their rights, what do they need, what do they deserve, etc.

What about Americans?  I thought the Senate was to represent AMERICANS, not Mexican colonists.

The gov't doesn't represent you.
Not sure who they represent but it sure as hell isn't you. Or me.

I was going to call them the gov't of the United States but I don't really believe they are anymore.

AS for the 3 options Airwolf gave, I vote number 3.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:20:23 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:20:41 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:
   from Spain.
   right, ours anyway.

Actually, the Spaniards had already been gone for quite some time.  I believe the previous owners to us were the French.  We had a little shooting war with the Mexican Govt.  After we took Mexico City, a truce was negotiated during which the land in question was ceded to us in return for our withdrawal and a payment.

Agreed. However,  If I am not mistaken, of course, their supposed claim to the southwestern U.S. predates Spanish colonization, as is evidenced by the current reference to " Aztlan".
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:22:21 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
The land has no real value, that's not what they're trying to leave or get to.

I have no problem with legal immigrants from anywhere--but the funniest part of the whole "illegal immigration" thing with Mexico is that it proves above all that Mexicans don't want to live in a country run by Mexicans. They come to the US to try to get the economic success that their own brothers/government won't allow them to obtain "back home".

And to that end, the US would be better off installing a pupper government south of the border. As far as the US interest is concerned, it couldn't be run any worse than it has been.
~

Close, but no. They come to enjoy untaxed employment and the social(ist) programs, free health care/school etc... that they are not entitled to in Mexico. Mexico doesn't want them back as they generally contribute little other than cheap labour (plenty of that already).........
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:22:53 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:22:58 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Dear Mexicans:  

YOU LOST BECAUSE YOU SUCKED BACK THEN.
NOW YOU'RE LAZY AND YOU SUCK EVEN MORE.
YOU LOSE.  YOU'LL NEVER GET YOUR LAND BACK.

NOW GET BACK TO WORK.  THERE'S A LOT OF SOD
LEFT TO BE PUT DOWN AND MY DINNER PARTY
BEGINS AT 6 PM!

CJ

ARFCOM post of the year
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:26:12 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

THE WASHINGTON TIMES
Published April 16, 2006

DENVER -- La reconquista, a radical movement calling for Mexico to "reconquer" America's Southwest, has stepped out of the shadows at recent immigration-reform protests nationwide as marchers held signs saying, "Uncle Sam Stole Our Land!" and waved Mexico's flag.
   Even as organizers urged marchers to display U.S. flags, the theme of reclaiming "stolen" land remained strong. One popular banner read: "If you think I'm illegal because I'm a Mexican, learn the true history because I'm in my homeland."...

It really pleases me when groups like this do in fact emerge from the shadows and get more vocal about their goals. It becomes that much harder for their sympathizers and defenders in the halls of the US Senate and Congress to frame the issue in terms that paint the opposition as "xenophobes , racists, and imperialists." I'm opposed to open borders and am none of the above, not at anytime.

Keep talking and marching, then force the issue when you're ready. This has been percolating for years, so we may as well get it over with.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:26:57 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
Dear Mexicans:  

YOU LOST BECAUSE YOU SUCKED BACK THEN.
NOW YOU'RE LAZY AND YOU SUCK EVEN MORE.
YOU LOSE.  YOU'LL NEVER GET YOUR LAND BACK.

NOW GET BACK TO WORK.  THERE'S A LOT OF SOD
LEFT TO BE PUT DOWN AND MY DINNER PARTY
BEGINS AT 6 PM!

CJ

Dear Americans
You have already lost, Your people have no will or ability to defend their homeland, nor does your gov't. We demand to be recognized and also that you quit bitching about our use of public resources you pay for.

PS: All your politicians are belong to us.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:28:38 PM EDT
[#28]
I think we should take over mexico.  Make Rocky Point of Arizona.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 12:29:01 PM EDT
[#29]
Ammo prices will go up.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:36:27 PM EDT
[#30]
It's political correctness run amuck.  Our  government is too chicken shit to tell them "Get your asses back  to the other side of that  line, or we're going to give you a little help !"  It might hurt their feelings.  

If this turns out anything like it did with the indians a few years back, we're in trouble. Here in WI the indians decided that they own all the fish in the northern third of our state.  The feds agreed, so now they spear all the fish they want with impunity. The taxpaying public is left with whatever  the indians decide NOT to spear.  We can't keep many while fishing  though, because WE have to protect  the fish so they don't become extinct.
Something just doesn't seem right about how we are being represented!

This isn't a hijack, as the two issues are very closly related.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:41:10 PM EDT
[#31]
If they are trying to take back stolen land from the U.S., then they can not have Texas. For Texas WON it's independance from mexico with the help of mexicans. It then joined the U.S. nine years later by it's own request.

FUCK MEXICO!!!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:49:33 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:
If they are trying to take back stolen land from the U.S., then they can not have Texas. For Texas WON it's independance from mexico with the help of mexicans. It then joined the U.S. nine years later by it's own request.

FUCK MEXICO!!!

It's interesting that  people try to say Texas was stolen.  Santa Ana forced it away by abrogating the Mexican Constitution of 1824 - hence, the 1824 on the battle flag over the Alamo - forcing the residents into revolt.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 2:54:14 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

THE WASHINGTON TIMES
Published April 16, 2006

DENVER -- La reconquista, ...

"I've always been skeptical myself about this [reconquista], but what I've seen over the last few weeks leads me to believe that there's more there than I thought," Mr. Mehlman said.
   "You're seeing people marching with Mexican flags chanting, 'This is our country.' I don't think that we can dismiss this as youthful exuberance or a bunch of hotheads," he said.

Hispanic rights leaders insist there's nothing to the so-called reconquista, sometimes referred to as Aztlan, the mythical ancestral homeland of the Aztecs that reportedly stretches from the border to southern Oregon and Colorado.

Nativo Lopez, president of the Mexican American Political Association in Los Angeles, one of the march organizers, was infuriated when a reporter asked him about the reconquista.
   "I can't believe you're bothering me with questions about this. You're not serious," Mr. Lopez said. "I can't believe you're bothering with such a minuscule, fringe element that has no resonance with this populous."

Miniscule fringe element, indeed.  Can someone put "Bustamante" and "Aztlan" in the same sentence?  I'm sure one with only a five year memory can.  That person quoted in the article is lying to say the very least: likely one of many who want to keep it "quiet" so they can operate under the radar.  Can the newspaper spell "subversive", or does it want to?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:00:51 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

FUCK MEXICO!!!

It's interesting that  people try to say Texas was stolen.  Santa Ana forced it away by abrogating the Mexican Constitution of 1824 - hence, the 1824 on the battle flag over the Alamo - forcing the residents into revolt.

We have a flag down here in Texas that has a cannon on it with the words"COME AND TAKE IT"  We've been through this before and if we have to do it again; so be it.  The Mexican-Americans I know are fine people; in fact they prefer to be called Americans.  We've lived side by side for over two hundred years.  They are embarassed by the illegals and think they are pathetic and should be deported immediately.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:28:31 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
It's political correctness run amuck.  Our  government is too chicken shit to tell them "Get your asses back  to the other side of that  line, or we're going to give you a little help !"  It might hurt their feelings.  

If this turns out anything like it did with the indians a few years back, we're in trouble. Here in WI the indians decided that they own all the fish in the northern third of our state.  The feds agreed, so now they spear all the fish they want with impunity. The taxpaying public is left with whatever  the indians decide NOT to spear.  We can't keep many while fishing  though, because WE have to protect  the fish so they don't become extinct.
Something just doesn't seem right about how we are being represented!

This isn't a hijack, as the two issues are very closly related.

Very, very true. And they are a bunch of dicks about it as well.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 3:36:30 PM EDT
[#36]
all I can say is BMA.
Buy
More
Ammo
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 4:19:18 PM EDT
[#37]
See....this is only a surprise to the unaware or dimwitted.

The Mexicans have been pissed off about the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo for about 150 years.  They know they can't whip our asses in a stand up fight, so they are using the immigration fiasco and high birth rates to simply overwhelm us.

It will be at the polling place that them eventually reclaim that which they lost.  Don't believe me?  Who is the Alcalde of Los Angeles now?

Wake up America...you are being HAD!!!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:30:58 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
they wont be happy until the southwest looks like mexico...they are doing a fine job

What do you mean "When"  Have you been there lately?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:44:36 PM EDT
[#39]
. . . meanwhile in Spain, the Arab and other ROP illegal immigrants assert their right to reclaim "al-Andalus" (Spain) in the name of Allah, after losing it in 1492!

Who will fall first to Reconquista then?

If Spain is the one, will this finally wake up America before it it too late?
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 5:57:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Great read!!!!
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 6:37:42 PM EDT
[#41]
We should turn California into (post) Yugoslavia.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:21:36 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
   from Spain.
   right, ours anyway.

Agreed. However,  If I am not mistaken, of course, their supposed claim to the southwestern U.S. predates Spanish colonization, as is evidenced by the current reference to " Aztlan".

Actually the claims to California and huge parts of the southwest are from the old spanish claims. The original indigenous people of Mexico were nowhere near what is currently the southern border with Mexico (Central Mexico and southof there). If there are ancient ruins of people of indeginous roots (Olmecs, Teotihuacans, Toltecs, Zapotecs, Miztecs, Mayans or Aztecs please let me know where they are) anywhere in the US borders Bogus claim on their part. Also when the treaty was signed it was agreed to surrender land as one of the conditions of defeat, as well as payment for outstanding debts from loans to the Mexican Gov't prior to the Mexican-American War. The Mexican government was also given compensation to what would be close to 630 million in today's dollars in addition to the forgiveness of prior debts as well as reassurances that all individual claims to personal property by Mexican Nationals would be respected. Land was surrendered as payment of old debts, forfeiture by losing the war and still paid for. Agreed to, bought and paid for.  They have no claims- done deal. They said that there was about 7000 people of  Mexican descent in the California territory and about 50,000 in New Mexico (out of a total population of 8 million Mexicans) at  the time of the signing of the Treaty of Guadalupe Hildalgo.
Also rather amusing is the Aztlan claim of a peaciful existence when the history of mesoamericans are rife with examples of human sacrifce and slavery of defeated opponents. That whole Spaniards don't count thing is kinda funny too.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:23:24 PM EDT
[#43]

Well now THAT'S surprising.

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:35:07 PM EDT
[#44]
There was even African Mexican slaves. Thre was a substantial period of mportation of slaves by the Portuguese. Mexico had a thriving slave trade linked to colonization also.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:47:36 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
I think a war with these idiots would last as long as the Israeli Seven Day War. Bring 'em on. I'm ready

+1 I'm so fumed right now, I just want to go crack one of those sand monkeys in the head with a bat.
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:48:00 PM EDT
[#46]
SO the real question is....
With our .gov doing ZERO about the flood of illegals (who are soon to be legal )...  What is the gov going to do once the radical Hispanic population is able to control ALL of the political offices due to thier large numbers???
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:52:49 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Traitor McCain should move to Mexico.

Link Posted: 4/16/2006 7:56:59 PM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

Quoted:
WAR

It isn't war, we are letting them in to do their bidding for them.

We need to go to WAR thats what I am saying
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:04:48 PM EDT
[#49]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1 I'm so fumed right now, I just want to go crack one of those sand monkeys in the head with a bat.

Wonder what that would sound like?

I'm guess not the same as a StreamLight.....ya'll know the sound I'm thinking of

If you dont the AZ forum knows
Link Posted: 4/16/2006 8:35:31 PM EDT
[#50]
Fuck them we took it from them the same way they took it from the Indians, we fought them and they lost. They want to try and take it back let them fight again. Our second punative war against them should have happened under Pershing prior to WWI when Pancho was raiding the southwest. The whole country is unable to effectivly run itself let alone run a war. Start the deportations now, build the wall, and militarize the border. No other country in the world would allow this invasion to happen to itself why should we be any different?

Alvin

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top