Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2001 10:00:37 AM EDT
Has anyone bought any guns from cherry's in NC. I was looking at their website and they have nice commeratives and would like to try one or 2 out. They have a very big selection.
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 10:15:31 AM EDT
[#1]
cherry,s & hiatt,s in Charlotte always have one of everything........great service but pricey
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 10:58:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Has anyone bought any guns from cherry's in NC. I was looking at their website and they have nice commeratives and would like to try one or 2 out. They have a very big selection.
View Quote

I live about five minutes from their store. I haven't bought anything from them yet, but I plan to ASAP.
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 5:26:37 PM EDT
[#3]
On the cherry's website they have scout colt revolvers in commemoratives(all different kinds) for 425,450 ect. Are these prices off the wall or are they inline with the firearms. They seem to have nice stuff. I didn't see hiatts website. I guess they have the same. Does anyone have the web address?

I saw some winchester 94 commemoratives(buffalo bill) for I think 450. I thought that was good. But then again I am asking advice also.
Link Posted: 8/19/2001 5:30:38 PM EDT
[#4]
post a link to the site I would like to take a look
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top