Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/15/2006 1:17:18 PM EDT
OK Canadian members --

if I'm in Canada, are there any laws/restrictions on possessing and mailing barrels (within Canada to another Canadian).

TIA
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 1:19:44 PM EDT
[#1]
As far as I know, No, not restricted at all.

Link Posted: 4/15/2006 2:26:25 PM EDT
[#2]
No restrictions- barrels are parts are can be shipped/possessed by anyone, licenced or not.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 4:53:25 PM EDT
[#3]
How about Benellli extension magazine tubes, are they available in Canada? Just wondering...
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 6:02:13 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't think you can get Bennelli extension tubes- semi auto shotguns are limited to 5 rounds, so unless there is a pump model that takes the same extension, it wouldn't be available. Although, technically you could import it into Canada from Italy or wherever without problems.
Link Posted: 4/15/2006 9:56:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
OK Canadian members --

if I'm in Canada, are there any laws/restrictions on possessing and mailing barrels (within Canada to another Canadian).

TIA

Import/Export permits required both side of the border.

Once in Canada, barrels are uncontrolled spare parts.

EXCEPT:

If they are for a .25 or .32 cal handgun and/or under 4.14" long.

THEN THEY ARE A PROHIBITED DEVICE. BIG NO NO. FEDERAL BEEF w/ TIME IN THE BIG HOUSE.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top