Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2006 9:42:48 PM EDT
Friend's brother is moving to Aurora to remarry his 5th wife he just got divorced from two months ago.    To say he has problems is an understatement.  He's on disability for a skin condition and now this ex-wife he's getting back together with is on SS too, and living in Aurora in a condo.  She owes the IRS 10,000, so she's fairly poor.  His income is around 1200.  Neither of them have a pot to piss in, and I have a feeling the area she lives is a shanty town.  What can he expect except cold weather?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:52:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Its like any other town in america......some getto parts and some nice parts. I wish him well.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:56:07 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Its like any other town in america......some getto parts and some nice parts. I wish him well.

+1 It's growing rapidly.  Some is pretty ghetto,  some is very yuppie.

Not cold.  The WX is better than any other part of the country except SoCal.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:20:56 PM EDT
[#3]
Not cold??  It's in Denver area right?  He's a native from AZ and had a horrible time dealing with Prescott's winter here last year.  He's spent his whole life in Phoenix metro and is freezing when it hits 60 degrees.  

When I say he doesn't deal well with things, I mean he's never happy and has serious issues.  I don't think it's gonna last for him, and he'll be back here in a few months.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top