Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2006 2:57:25 PM EDT
I messaged the woman on ebay and said it was a fake and dont throw your money away, she relplied.....

many thanks for warning me about this so-called uniform; several other people have also let me know that it's bogus and I appreciate the understandable concern. I bought it to welcome my brother back from Iraq; when he sees me in this outfit, I'll have his complete attention as I give him his new orders. We'll be talking about this for some time. After that, don't know what I'll do with it; maybe the sheer weight of the metal alone will help me recoup the cost...ha,ha. In any event, I appreciate your taking the time to contact me. Many thanks and best regards
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:45:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:47:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Class "A" uniform blouse and a smile... YOU GO, GIRL!!!

Best use I could possibly think of!

hellz yes.  my wife suprised me one evening in my flight suit and nothing else.....
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:49:01 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Please note:

I bought it to welcome my brother back from Iraq

Does she live in Kentucky?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:51:00 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please note:

Yeah
ummm...
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:54:46 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Please note:

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:08:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:18:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
hellz yes.  my wife suprised me one evening in my flight suit and nothing else.....

I used to have a pic of Frau Quib in one of my flight suits, don’t know what happened to it. Bet she hid it just for reasons like these posts.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 7:20:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Linksplz
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top