Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2006 1:34:23 PM EDT
I just wanted to take this time to say thank you for all the help and compassion you all have given to many.  Over the last several months I have seen more of you care for people that you've never known, fight for what you believe, and give generously to complete strangers.  

Case in point,

Helping people that have fallen ill or hurt in accidents or wartime.

Made it a point to say thank you to people that have lent a hand or have helped others.  

Given to complete strangers in times of need.  

And given a place where everyone can come together and offer support and suggestions.  

There have been several threads of late that have touched close to home and the outpour of our fellow members has been unseen anywhere else.  And I for one wanted to say thank you all for your friendship!

Vedubin01
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 1:45:01 PM EDT
[#1]
here here.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 1:47:12 PM EDT
[#2]
If I may, allow me to quote from one of my mentor's
Lawrence from office space.

"Fuggin' A."

There is a huge amount of great people on here. The outpouring of support is inspiring.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 1:49:44 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
If I may, allow me to quote from one of my mentor's
Lawrence from office space.

"Fuggin' A."

There is a huge amount of great people on here. The outpouring of support is inspiring.

yep.  best community on the net
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 1:51:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Things like those you cite above are why this is the only website where I choose to spend any time.  At times, there is a real sense of "community" to be found here.

Other times, of course...
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 1:53:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 1:55:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Allow me to give you a big +3 million on that one.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 2:03:48 PM EDT
[#7]
"Gun People" are mostly pretty good people.  If we were dangerous there would not be any anti gunners left!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top