Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2006 9:08:32 AM EDT
How many of you would approve of a change in law to allow persons from Mexico to legally apply for a work permit that would allow them 5 years in our country if:

It was a 1 time deal ONLY, per person
No right to political activism
No Anchor Babies
Mandatory AIDS-free certification prior to entry
No Spouse/Family could be brought with you
You would be sent back to Mexico if you needed medical help
No driving priveleges-GreyHound, cab, and Amtrack only
Any negative contact with LEO's would mean an instant deportation
Miminum wage law doesn't apply, and undocumented workers would mean seizure of business and property for the owner of the farm/business.

Dave

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:10:56 AM EDT
[#1]
If we do it for Mexicans, we have to do it for everyone. No deal.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:12:36 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If we do it for Mexicans, we have to do it for everyone. No deal.

No shit I dont want then damn canooks taking our jobs!!
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 9:17:49 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm ok with that, if Canooks want to come here and work for $two.fiddy and hour you can call me an equal opportunity opportunist.

Oh, one more stipulation: Persons working in the US will have to check in at a INS station every 90 days to pay their taxes and get stamped. Anyone found not current will be deported.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 10:28:48 AM EDT
[#4]
Anybody else?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top