Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/14/2006 5:17:47 AM EDT
Bob Dornan is campaigning for a seat in Congress.  

For those of you who don’t know him, he has served before and takes a stand for principles that many of us hold dear.

He is a conservative who is on target with the vast majority of issues, especially concerning the illegal alien invasion and military matters.

Although he wouldn’t directly represent me (he’s from California and I’m in South Carolina), he represents the right position on the issues that concern me.

In fact, right now I think he would represent my interest better than my own elected officials from SC, who campaigned as conservatives but are turning out to be rather bland.

Thus, for the good of our Republic, I am sending a donation to support Dornan’s campaign.

www.bobdornan.com

Dornan For Congress
PO Box 1318
Sunset Beach, CA 90742
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:26:09 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:32:44 AM EDT
[#2]
I'm not in that congressional district, but I'd support B-1 Bob over Dana "done everything but drink the bong water" Rohrbacher any day.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:43:48 AM EDT
[#3]
Dornan was a hoot, that's for sure.   Nice guy, too...as long as he liked ya.  

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:46:04 AM EDT
[#4]
Bump

Dornan's the Real Deal.  He's a real conservative, not one that runs as a conservative, then goes 'flacid' on us when they get to Washington.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 5:51:04 AM EDT
[#5]
Screw Congress…

B1 Bob for President.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:05:02 AM EDT
[#6]
I've volunteered many hours of my time for Bob Dornan's re-election campainged about 10 years ago against political novice Loretta Sanchez.

I made many phone calls in his old district to people who were supposedly his supporters, and quite a few of those people were very hostile toward him, these people were "WASP(White, Anglo-Saxon Protestent)  people."  Dornan seems to rub many people the wrong way.

In his old district, he has huge support among the older Vietnamese who fled Viet Nam during closing days of the Viet Nam War in 1975.

Even though I don't agree with Congressman Loretta Sanches politically, she has done very well for her district that she represents.  I pretty sure that Loretta Sanches pulled some shady shenanigans to get into office, she had many people who voted that for her that weren't really eligible to vote, ie illegal aliens.  Bob tried to dispute it, but the Orange County Registar of Recorder's office wouldn't investigate, not enough evidence.  IRRC, Loretta Sanches' surname is her married name, I remember she is not a true Latina.

Fenian: Yeah I can testify to that.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 6:09:11 AM EDT
[#7]

I used to watch C-SPAN any time Dornan was on - that guy is like the John Wayne of Congress.

C-SPAN, for Chrissakes!

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 12:16:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Send him money.  I hate to see you boys wasting money sending bricks when you should be sending money to pro-gun politicians.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top