Link Posted: 4/14/2006 3:32:07 AM EDT
[#1]
who is calling from michigan ?
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 3:37:11 AM EDT
[#2]
He says he was trained to get shot.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 3:39:48 AM EDT
[#3]
i dont know how he can say he was an under cover cop actively invovled in investigations. but goes out in public and does demonstrations.

he mentioned on the show that he was going to break down the weapon, i dont own a glock but i've heard you had to pull the trigger to break it down.

i never have a magazine in my firearms when i break them down.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 3:51:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Everything he said, everything the host said, and some of what the cops that called in said misses one crucial point: He inserted a magazine, he dropped the slide, and he pulled the trigger. End of story.

There is nothing inherently wrong with carrying a loaded weapon into a classroom, provided that you don't point it at things and PULL THE DAMN TRIGGER.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 3:59:07 AM EDT
[#5]
   I love this guy. He is the gift that keeps on giving. He belongs in the hall of fame like Lootie and Baghdad Bob.

That video clip of him needs to be an exhibit in the Smithsonian. It needs to be studied and broken down second by second like the Zapruder film.

Then, every time someone says citizens don't need guns, we can trust the .gov and police to protect us, we can point to this.

Link Posted: 4/14/2006 4:14:29 AM EDT
[#6]
This dumbass is on the NBC Today Show right now.
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 4:32:00 AM EDT
[#7]
so this is why God forced me to wake up at 7:32 CTD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top