Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/19/2001 2:02:42 AM EDT
1) that maddi griffon guy?  is he gone with the wind or what? where did all of his support go?
or did you rats jump the sinking ship to save yer selves?  (splain that one you damn NRA members/sell outs). poor forsaken bastard didn't deserve hunters support?...

2) that church that was under fed attack for not registering it self and payng fed taxes as a federaly approved religion? last i heard they were getting nation wide militia support and the ATF was worried about that... almost a year since and nothing from the media.

3) the much rumored return of ZEN? i dont see any post from him... and i no longer care, just wondering what the B.S. is about that one.

4) the armed march to the capitol of every state. really now, this was talked about exstensively for-freekin-ever during preY2K months at oldARF.KOM..wound up standing there in little rock by myself, AR15 in hand untill a nice state trooper gave me directions to the gunshow at the expo center....   you wussies!

5) i got a few more but im starting to sober up..  so i'll delete this post tomorrow.

Link Posted: 8/19/2001 2:07:32 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
1) that maddi griffon guy?  is he gone with the wind or what? where did all of his support go?
or did you rats jump the sinking ship to save yer selves?  (splain that one you damn NRA members/sell outs). poor forsaken bastard didn't deserve hunters support?...

2) that church that was under fed attack for not registering it self and payng fed taxes as a federaly approved religion? last i heard they were getting nation wide militia support and the ATF was worried about that... almost a year since and nothing from the media.

3) the much rumored return of ZEN? i dont see any post from him... and i no longer care, just wondering what the B.S. is about that one.

4) the armed march to the capitol of every state. really now, this was talked about exstensively for-freekin-ever during preY2K months at oldARF.KOM..wound up standing there in little rock by myself, AR15 in hand untill a nice state trooper gave me directions to the gunshow at the expo center....   you wussies!

5) i got a few more but im starting to sober up..  so i'll delete this post tomorrow.

View Quote

I will save it for you so when I sober up I can remember what you said.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top