BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 11
Posted: 4/13/2006 6:19:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:21:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I hope not.

The guy who posted that crap should be banned, though.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:21:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Can mjrowley get a poll up before his thread gets locked? Stay tuned...

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:22:27 PM EDT
[#3]
i doubt it.  that wasnt that nasty.  i've seen much worse and the banhammer wasnt dropped.  TBK1 want in on that thread either.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:22:46 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I hope not.

The guy who posted that crap should be banned, though. hinking.gif

By the looks of that thread and even your comment here, you need to let Jesus into your heart.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:24:22 PM EDT
[#5]
tagaroonie
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:24:34 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow, my first thread lock.

IBTL

Naw, theredhorseman and I are cool.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:25:10 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I hope not.

By the looks of that thread and even your comment here, you need to let Jesus into your heart.

NOW I'm getting the popcorn ready! I've been waiting for the right moment to microwave my last bag. W00t!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:25:36 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I hope not.

I have.

I'm just not perfect.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:25:55 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I hope not.

what does that have to do with anything?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:26:56 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
i doubt it.  that wasnt that nasty.  i've seen much worse and the banhammer wasnt dropped.  TBK1 want in on that thread either.

And that month and a half represents an impresive length of time to be making observation to draw such conclusions so everyone listen up.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:27:12 PM EDT
[#11]
interesting...
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:27:22 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I hope not.

The guy who posted that crap should be banned, though. hinking.gif

He is. I'm just not perfect.

That is, as you know, a cop out.  You apparently don't even try.  Saying something without putting even the slightest bit of willpower to do the right thing into it is worthless.  Next time, put a little effort into your actions (or in the case of agree that someone should kill themselves, lack of action).
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:27:48 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I hope not.

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:28:24 PM EDT
[#14]
You still here buddy?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:29:34 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

And that month and a half represents an impresive length of time to be making observation to draw such conclusions so everyone listen up.

Heh.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:29:46 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
I hope not.

He is. I'm just not perfect.

That is, as you know, a cop out.  You apparently don't even try.  Saying something without putting even the slightest bit of willpower to do the right thing into it is worthless.  Next time, put a little effort into your actions (or in the case of agree that someone should kill themselves, lack of action).

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

Hey, this sanctimonious finger pointing is fun! Woo hoo!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:29:57 PM EDT
[#17]

<TAG>
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:30:09 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Tell you what. I really couldn't give a flying fuck what you think about me, my relationship with Christ, or the composition of Haley's comet.

Go pontificate to someone who gives a shit.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:31:01 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Tell you what. I really couldn't give a flying fuck what you think about me, my relationship with Christ, or the composition of Haley's comet.

Go pontificate to someone who gives a shit. hinking.gif

So this is you being "not perfect" again?  Following in the Lords footsteps?  Boy do you show it...
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:31:25 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

STFU
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:31:51 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Which would narrow it down to people in the religion forum.

And, by the way, that's why it was created...because the majority of ARFCOM got sick of listening to such crap in some otherwise innocent thread.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:32:15 PM EDT
[#22]
Who was kaishakunin for whatshisname?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:33:30 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

And, by the way, that's why it was created...because the majority of ARFCOM got sick of listening to such crap in some otherwise innocent thread.

I believe you are lying to yourself.  What you call an "otherwise innocent thread" is well known to you as being frowned upon here.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:33:58 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

So this is you being "not perfect" again?  Following in the Lords footsteps?  Boy do you show it...

Ok, if nobody else is going to call it:

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:34:03 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
dead Tripod link

Blasphemer! Jesus wouldn't use Tripod. The Son of God would use Imageshack.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:34:24 PM EDT
[#26]
his comment may have been out of line but I've always liked his contributions in the past and he's usually pretty funny. I hope it isn't permanent. I know he's joking, and I understand as that thread has come up time and again, but it's not like the thread starter knew that and he wasn't accusing anyone of anything, just asking a genuine question it seems.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:34:58 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I believe you are lying to yourself.  What you call an "otherwise innocent thread" is well known to you as being frowned upon here.

I think I want to retort but I don't really know what the hell you mean so could you please clarify?

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:35:08 PM EDT
[#28]
IBTL
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:35:16 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Pssssst. Lighten up.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:35:24 PM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you mean like this one?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:35:38 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Go pontificate to someone who gives a shit. hinking.gif

hr
Yes, good call.  I am the troll for trying to help someone better themselves (when they clearly need help).  Don't worry about the call for someone to kill themselves and take pictures of it, just jump on the guy trying to help someone stop thinking like that.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:35:47 PM EDT
[#32]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Actually, I was thinking a**hole....
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:36:06 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

you mean like this one?

Yeah, just like this one!

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:36:18 PM EDT
[#34]
Here we go, geez did not know I could even stir up so much BS. Wow, ask a question about something you question the authenticity of and presto.... an ARFCON shitt storm. One would have thought I asked which gun was used by ole' AL in Heat.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:37:22 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:

This thread needs a Blood and Thunder prophet:
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:38:13 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I think I want to retort but I don't really know what the hell you mean so could you please clarify?

I'll spell it out for you.  This is not an innocent thread, threads like this are frowned upon here.

"Yeah, just like this one!"

LIAR.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:39:06 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
Here we go, geez did not know I could even stir up so much BS. Wow, ask a question about something you question the authenticity of and presto.... an ARFCON shitt storm. One would have thought I asked which gun was used by ole' AL in Heat.

Which gun was used in heat??
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:39:31 PM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
Yes, good call.  I am the troll for trying to help someone better themselves (when they clearly need help).

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:40:06 PM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Wow, ask a question about something you question the authenticity of and presto....

No sane person puts any credence in that 9/11 conspiracy bullshit, and don't try to intimate otherwise.

It was one thing to debunk that bullshit right after 9/11. Now, going on 5 years later, anyone still looking at the conspiracy crap needs to be slapped, hard.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:40:24 PM EDT
[#40]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Yes, good call.  I am the troll for trying to help someone better themselves (when they clearly need help).

photos.ar15.com/WS_Content/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?sAccountUnq=47773&iGalleryUnq=2087&iImageUnq=40618

The call for someone to kill themselves is right here.  The religion forum doesn't need salvation as this one does.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:40:37 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Quoted:
dead Tripod link

Blasphemer! Jesus wouldn't use Tripod. The Son of God would use Imageshack.

Fixed.  

Nobody messes with the Jesus
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:41:13 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:

that's a matter of opinion.  i dont see "accepting christ" as bettering yourself.  that said,

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:41:15 PM EDT
[#43]
The Redhorseman is a good guy.  He only made a joke that wasn't taken as a joke in that previous thread.  I personally have recently had a EE transaction with him, and he is a good guy.  AR15 is a good place, please do not make it a tightass website.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:41:25 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Yes, good call.  I am the troll for trying to help someone better themselves (when they clearly need help).  Don't worry about the call for someone to kill themselves and take pictures of it, just jump on the guy trying to help someone stop thinking like that.

Well, it IS a well-known fact that most Americans, when "called" upon to do something via the internet, rush RIGHT OUT and do it.

You get my vote for "Most Humor Impaired of 2006 So Far".

Now.  I CALL UPON YOU TO GO FIND ME $1,000,000 IN CASH.  Get to it.  Chop chop!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:41:29 PM EDT
[#45]
Ok. By the looks of it, I'm calling

IBTL!!!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:42:20 PM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'll spell it out for you.  THis is not an innocent thread, threads like this are frowned upon here.

you mean like this one?

Yeah, just like this one!

LIAR.

Actually, I was originally talking about the kinds of threads in GD that would run for a while and then some zealot would jump in and spin a bunch of crap about fairy tales that no one wanted to hear except a select few.

So then the majority got sick of it and the zealots got the Christian Conservative Religion forum.

And that was that.

But still sometimes someone comes into GD preaching and people either bail on the thread or it gets thrown into the "Religion" forum.

Not sure what you mean by liar...that's just what happened and that's pretty much how it goes.

See, just as few people care to listen to it here as in real life.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:42:32 PM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Well, it IS a well-known fact that most Americans, when "called" upon to do something via the internet, rush RIGHT OUT and do it. Humor
Now.  I CALL UPON YOU TO GO FIND ME $1,000,000 IN CASH.  Get to it.  Chop chop!

No one said he was going to do it.  The problem is the sick individual he says to go out and do it.  He needs help, I am willing.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:43:25 PM EDT
[#48]
What's going on?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:43:48 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:44:56 PM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:
What's going on?

Nothing much.  A while ago I saw that Zaphod guy bitching and moaning about his religion and everyone who didn't believe would fry.  When I saw his hypocritical comments I figured I'd rip on him a little, sorry I got you mad Zaphod
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 11
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top