BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/13/2006 1:03:01 PM EDT
Oh sh!t!!!  Break out the fiddy!

Yahoo: Mystery Vibrations Detected Inside Earth

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:04:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't worry, I have just the man for the job...
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:07:23 PM EDT
[#2]
so we have to drive out tube made out of concrete to the core and set off some nukes huh?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:18:14 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
www.survivalarts.com/images/burtgummer.jpg

Steven Keaton???
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:26:21 PM EDT
[#4]
Its probably just two big globs of neutronium and anti-neutronium slowly making thier way to the Earth's core where they will react with each other and blow the planet up.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:28:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Just Chuck Norris using a shovel. No need to worry. He's making a tunnel to China so we can slip nukes past any missle defenses Bill Clinton sold them.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:32:57 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

www.survivalarts.com/images/burtgummer.jpg

""I AM OUT OF AMMO!! That's never happened to me before!"
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:37:46 PM EDT
[#7]
YIPEE, that means I may soon have beach front property here in Cal, time for my property value to go thru the roof
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:47:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Lets all hope that Kalifornia breaks off and sinks to the bottom of the ocean.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:49:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Hope it is not the New MAdrid.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:52:49 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Not to worry...

Scientists have recorded vibrations from underground tremors at a geologic observatory along the San Andreas Fault, an 800 mile scar in the earth that runs through California. The fault marks the boundary between the Pacific Tectonic Plate and the North American Plate.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:53:52 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not to worry...

Scientists have recorded vibrations from underground tremors at a geologic observatory along the San Andreas Fault, an 800 mile scar in the earth that runs through California. The fault marks the boundary between the Pacific Tectonic Plate and the North American Plate.

sweet, oceanfront property in quartzite, AZ coming right up!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:58:12 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Not to worry...

Sweet. Open the borders (redundant, I know) and let her rip!
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 2:11:30 PM EDT
[#13]
iran nuke test??
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top