Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2006 12:52:38 PM EDT
So, it's making the second pass on transfering Super Troopers to PSP's native format.

It took an hour to do the first pass.

The status bar goes to 100% within 10 minutes of each pass, even though the first pass took more than an hour.

How many passes will it take? Should it be doing this?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:41:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Jesus... 2 passes, a total of 2 hrs 10 mins. And now I have to see if it even works...
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 3:00:43 PM EDT
[#2]
That can be normal. It is anal-izing the movie frame by frame noting key frames that allows for good compression with a pretty damn good picture.

Soo, did it work? PSPs are finicky.

Eta: did you set it to high priority? Do that ans walk away from the PC. It is faster.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 4/14/2006 8:14:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, it worked, and now I have Super Troopers and Snatch on my PSP. Trying to find a third movie that'll fit on my 1gig MS Duo.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top