Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2006 10:50:03 AM EDT
One of the key organizers of the immigration protests and rallies nationwide, including yesterday's in Washington, is a group whose leaders are tied to the Workers World Party, a Marxist organization that has expressed support for dictators Kim Jong-il of North Korea and Saddam Hussein of Iraq," the Washington Times reported. "In a press release celebrating a March 25 rally in Los Angeles against immigration-law enforcement that drew an estimated 500,000 people, ANSWER said it helped organize 'a major contingent in the march' and provided logistical support. The march was co-chaired by Juan Jose Gutierrez, director of Latino Movement USA, who also is a member of ANSWER's Los Angeles steering committee."

Meanwhile, the illegal alien rallies drew support from radical Islamic groups, notes Debbie Schlussel. "When the big pro-illegal alien protests happened, a couple of weeks ago (and again, today), I thought it was common knowledge that Muslims and Arab activist groups urged attendance and attended in not so small numbers. Apparently, it is news to some. After the protests, Monica Piper from Free Republic sent me this photo of members of the Arab Community Center for Economic and Social Services (ACCESS) in the Detroit protest and linked to some of my work over the years on this group," she writes. "But it was not news to me. I've been writing about ACCESS (See also, here, about ACCESS' sponsorship of the Michigan Divestment Conference regarding Israel) and its work--some of it illegal--on behalf of illegal aliens for years, including Medicaid fraud and evading federal agents looking for foreign students. And, by the way, despite this, top Immigration officials (from ICE-Immigration and Customs Enforcement, like Michigan/Ohio Special Agent in Charge Brian Moskowitz a/k/a "Abu Moskowitz") officials constantly attend ACCESS events and dinners."

www.steinreport.com/

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 11:05:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Why does that NOT suprise me..............
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 1:33:57 PM EDT
[#2]
I thought this was common knowledge, ever see the things they say on their websites?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:15:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:48:22 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I thought this was common knowledge, ever see the things they say on their websites?

The only "common knowledge" about illegals it that they are "better workers than American Citizens, illegals made this country great"
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 6:53:58 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm just.....shocked.  Agape....
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 7:14:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Protest Warrior (.com) has been talking about this crap for years now.

A.N.S.W.E.R. is behind most all of this crap.

They are communists.

Anti-war crap....this crap.

You name it.

These traitors are probably involved.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 8:08:06 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The only "common knowledge" about illegals it that they are "better workers than American Citizens, illegals made this country great"

And we can thank the media and our elected officials for that.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 8:17:51 PM EDT
[#8]

I am shocked, shocked to find that Communists are behind those marches.

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 8:23:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Yep, it's been detailed in a few news sources.

There's a reason the planned the next "immigration" rally on May 1st.

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 8:33:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Anything that supports the enemies of America, whether it be al-Qaeda, the Taliban, the Serbs, North Korea, the USSR, Iraq, and now illegal Mexican immigrants, the WWP (World Workers' Party) and their front ANSWER will be there agitating and organizing for them in opposition to the USA.

The mere affiliation of ANSWER with the illegal immigrantion advocates is enough to tell you that illegal immigration is harmful to the USA.  ANSWER wouldn't be involved if it wasn't.

Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:20:14 PM EDT
[#11]
Exactly
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top