Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2006 9:49:27 AM EDT
Do you take it to the range one last time?

I have sold two in the last few months.  I bought them both new from a gun store and sold them to friends.  I never did anything with them other than take them to the range a few times.  Most of the time they sat in the gun safe while other guns went to the range.  I sol them because I needed some cash for a new gun.  Sure I could have saved longer but I won’t miss these.  
I know most of you folks don’t  sell guns and I regret selling a few but these didn’t have a lot of use and I had other guns that do the job I would ask these to do better anyway.  

Just wondering…  
Do you take the guns you sell out for one last shoot?  
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:50:13 AM EDT
[#1]
What is this sell that you speak of??
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:52:15 AM EDT
[#2]
I always swore I would not sell any gun.  But I bought a lot of low end guns before I got to really know guns.  Now I have high quality guns that I shoot while my cheap ones sit...I have been gradually selling them off.  But the answer is yes.  I shoot it one last time just to make sure I really want to sell it.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 9:58:42 AM EDT
[#3]
Not usually. Mostly I sell my guns to friends so that I can still shoot them if I really want to.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:06:42 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:13:47 AM EDT
[#5]
I shoot it one last time to make the go/no go decision to sell it or not.  Once I put anything up for sell, I dont touch it anymore.  It's not mine, it's the buyer's.

Havent sold a gun for over a decade though
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:15:45 AM EDT
[#6]
I'll piss on my kimber before I take it to the range again.

I can't wait to get rid of this gun, it honestly is the single biggest peice of crap I've ever owned.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:21:36 AM EDT
[#7]
I don't understand the question.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 10:40:50 AM EDT
[#8]
Does not compute.

Quoted:
I'll piss on my kimber before I take it to the range again.

I can't wait to get rid of this gun, it honestly is the single biggest peice of crap I've ever owned.

Yeah, now I understand.  Those Kimbers really suck.  I have a number of metalworking machines.  Send it to me and I'll teach it a thing or two.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top