Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/12/2006 7:05:28 PM EDT

me and the girlfriend watched a newer movie called "Stay"  about a psychiatrist with a young patient who plans to kill himself etc etc....

the movie has some weird events / people / etc  and we cant figure out WTF its about...  now, im not the brightest bulb on the tree, but shes pretty damn smart and we have NO clue what the plot of the movie is?!?!?!?

anyone ?? or are you as confused as we are?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 2:41:26 PM EDT
[#1]
no one has anything to say about it? just as advice, dont waste your time watching it if you havent already.

so... no comments?
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 2:42:27 PM EDT
[#2]
all I can say is: thanks for jumping on that grenade
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 2:46:48 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

LMAO! i took one for the ARFcom team. the g/f picked it out, gotta keep her happy and let her watch something stupid once in a while. she hated the movie too.
Link Posted: 4/13/2006 2:55:21 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LMAO! i took one for the ARFcom team. the g/f picked it out, gotta keep her happy and let her watch something stupid once in a while. she hated the movie too.

Married guys call that sort of thing "foreplay".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top