Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2006 5:40:24 PM EDT
We could have a "selective" military draft. Then, we would have no manpower problems when we attack Iran.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:43:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Have you seen the Mexican army?

Hardly the kind of people I'd want in our nation's military.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:44:36 PM EDT
[#2]
How about we draft them and make them pick up all the shit they leave along the border when they come across.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:47:03 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
We could have a "selective" military draft. Then, we would have no manpower problems when we attack Iran.

Mehican man-power = American-manpower / 4 (divided by four, for the non-programmers here)
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:47:36 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Have you seen the Mexican army?

Hardly the kind of people I'd want in our nation's military.

Perhaps we need a "B" grade version of the Foreign Legion? We offer citizenship after 6 years of ball breaking grunt work......
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 5:53:08 PM EDT
[#5]
They can mow the grass on post so our soldiers have time to train.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:28:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Operation Human Shield?  
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:33:51 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 6:34:33 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Mehican man-power = American-manpower / 4 (divided by four, for the non-programmers here)

Stans Dad : "Look here, this is the stereotypical sleepy Mexican"

Mexican:  "Wha Wha What?"

Stans Dad: "Oh, I am sorry, I thought you were a wax sculpture"

Mexican: "No, I am the Janitor.  I was working then I just got so tired....oh so sleepy"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top