Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/12/2006 12:59:21 PM EDT
Have any of you planted the Austree, and was your experience good or bad.

And thank you.
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:35:44 PM EDT
[#1]
anyone... anyone?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:37:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Aussie tree?
Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:46:30 PM EDT
[#3]
I had some of those hybrid poplars.  They shot up to about 80 feet and DIED.  I hope the Austree is better.<G>

Dennis Jenkins

Quoted:
Have any of you planted the Austree, and was your experience good or bad.

And thank you.

Link Posted: 4/12/2006 3:58:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I bougth three last year on the last day they would ship them. Two were broke when I got them because of UPS and the crappy box. They replaced them no problem. I need to call for them as it was too late to get replacements.One never budded out the other i went ahead and planted and has about caught up with the other unbroken one. First year the grew 12+ to 18 inches a month. They were about as big around as a carpenters pencil. now they are about 1 1/2 the size of my wrist. They have already grown about 15 to 18 inches this year. i think they would have done better if planted earlier.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top